The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i didnt apply to either of those unis..but i went to manchesters open day and there was a student there who had done the pre-clinical in st andrews and then transferred to manchester. i think they said something about ending up with a manchester uni degree....but im not sure at all
Reply 2
You get your BMedSci from St. Andrew's, and your MBChB from Manchester. Though by the time that you were to go to St. Andrew's, pretty much all of the medics will be transferring to unis in Scotland for the clinical years.
But you won't have to. I won't be staying in Scotland if I end up going to St. Andy's anyway!
Reply 4
:eek: But Scotland's amazing!
Reply 5
Yeah, at the open day the guy doing the talk KEPT stressing that for the next few years the Manchester arrangement was standing.
Madprof
:eek: But Scotland's amazing!

Hmm, I think some cities in Scotland (particularly Glasgow) would be great to be a student in, but I've lived here all my life and am getting really bored of it!
Reply 7
Give me Scotland any day! It has 'proper' countryside for a start. I'm planning to move up there after F1 anyway.

Try living in deepest darkest Home Counties - there's only so many 4x4s, green wellies, and horses (complete with full set of ... erm ... bodily functions :rolleyes: ) a girl can take!
Reply 8
yey i wuld die for a place at a choice scot uni (not st andrews too far out maybe glasgow, edinburger or dundee mind though i wuld stil oncsider stA if it came to the crunch of course.)

Latest

Trending

Trending