nina_100
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I think theres a thread on this somewhere already... but I can't find it !

I was just wondering if anyone knew how much Liverpool's course fees are this year, for a non-grad?? The full £3000??

And does anyone know how much they are offering as a bursary?? The student finance booklet said that if you are eligible for the full £2700 maintenance grant (which I think I am ) then the minimum bursary the uni will offer is £300, but its up to the uni if they want to offer more! So has anyone got any info on this or know where I can find it??
Evenstar
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Probably an obvious answer, but have you looked on the Liverpool website or tried contacting them directly via email/phone?
nina_100
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Lol, yeah just got off my bum and actually done some snooping and found my answer within five minutes lol!! I've rendered this thread usless :p:
Lucyvet2006
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not so Nina! I'd like to ask if anyone knows about the fees at Edinburgh? It's not all that relevant as I'm on the waiting list still, but we had a talk from some finance lady saying that in Scotland, fees are £1700 for most courses and £2700 for "medical courses". I asked if this meant vet sci but she said just medicine and dentistry. This doesn't seem to make sense to me though- does anyone know the answer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (79)
29.04%
1 (44)
16.18%
2 (41)
15.07%
3 (39)
14.34%
4 (18)
6.62%
5 (21)
7.72%