The Student Room Group

The Business Room

I think we need some kind of forum for business people but I am not sure if there is enough demand. So hopefully this thread can be used as a substitute and if it is busy enough I may be able to get admin to make a new business subforum.

In order to protect personal identity and to avoid breaking advertising rules please don't post your business name here:smile:

I will start

Business type: IT consultancy, networking and PC repairs, both commercial and domestic.
Business Structure: Sole trader but thinking of going LTD.
Trading time: 2.5 months

I am currently experimenting with different marketing ideas and improving efficiency to increase profit.

Other Interests:

I am involved in a band night, this is in very early stages but we hope to do it by summer.

Idealy by the time I am 35 I want to run my own small indie bar but I will need a lot more money first :smile:
Reply 1
Someone was planning to set up a forum called The Business Room. There was a thread on it a while ago.
Reply 2
Juno
Someone was planning to set up a forum called The Business Room. There was a thread on it a while ago.

Possibly but I don't think he copyrighted the name or registered it as a trade mark:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending