The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
arkbar
Seaham beach is the best in the North East...

Hahahahaha......No. :dong:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 41
lol why did you go to Seaham beach? Crazy people!! :rolleyes:
Reply 42
dobbs
lol why did you go to Seaham beach? Crazy people!! :rolleyes:

Physical geography fieldwork.....in the snow and a gale :dong: thought I was going to die :rolleyes:
No seriously.....it was quite horrific!
Reply 43
Physical geography fieldtrip!
Reply 44
It was so much fun!!
Reply 45
Eh? We didn't go to Seaham!! Or did we? :confused: Can't remember now lol....was it like a crappy beach next to where a coal mine used to be and they got rid of all the crap there? Lots of cliffs and swampy things and stuff?

Maybe we did go there. Never did take an interest in the physically stuff :p:
Reply 46
That's Seaham! Like death warmed up.
Reply 47
Yep that was it!!!
You should clearly take more interest in the superior side of geography.
Reply 48
Timothy
You should clearly take more interest in the superior side of geography.

I do :wink:
Reply 49
ZING!! (again)
Reply 50
I'm not going to hijack this thread anymore actually, oops hehe!
Reply 51
Um.... Go Durham!
Reply 52
danfel
I hate Long Sands too - but only because it brings back memories of school cross country! Running up and down the bleeding beach in shorts and a t-shirt in the middle of spring. We had to go right up to St George's at Cullercoats and then back round Prior's Park. BRRRR!

LOL did you go to Kings?? My brother has to do that, hmwahaa! :biggrin:

And yes, WOO for Newcastley people going to Durham! :biggrin:
Reply 53
sidekick
LOL did you go to Kings?? My brother has to do that, hmwahaa! :biggrin:

And yes, WOO for Newcastley people going to Durham! :biggrin:

Yep - I still do! Who's your brother? :eek:
Reply 54
danfel
Yep - I still do! Who's your brother? :eek:

The coolness! He's Luke O'Hagan... don't be someone who hates him! lol. He's in year 13.
sidekick
The coolness! He's Luke O'Hagan... don't be someone who hates him! lol. He's in year 13.

What?!! Seriously? Are you called Danni? Did you used to have some sort of weird obsession with Kenneth Branagh?

(if you're not, just ignore me.....)
Reply 56
Hi. I'm Sophie from Buxton in Derbyshire and I'm coming to study Economics and Politics at Butler (well, provided I get the grades but I was trying some positive thinking!:biggrin: )
Reply 57
sidekick

Nooooooo waaaayy! he's in my English class! I don't know him that well but I see him loads. Weiiiird! :cool:
Reply 58
Hiya! I'm Katie and I've chosen Durham as my firm choice to study Modern Languages (French and Spanish) at Van Mildert. Ill be coming up from Kent! Can't wait! :smile:
Hi I'm Daniel and if I get the grades I'm going to study NatSci at St.Cuthbert's which is a SOCIETY and not a COLLEGE so sucks to be you if ur not going to cuths.

Latest