Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Ive seen the photos on the official university website and I know theres a couple floating around on this board somwhere lol but just wondering has anybody got decent photos of the accomodation at warwick, bedrooms, communl areas.... anything. In particular Cryfield, Rootes, Jack Martin and Whitefields. Are the photos on the university site a good representation or do they just kinda post the best shots?
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    yeh it would be really good to see some photos which aren't on the warwick website

ReputationRep:
    I agree, I'd like to see some more 'real' photos of rooms that are actually used :p: Upload them to my gallery if you need hosting. Create an account, and go to "Your Album" top right.

http://gallery.cdpuk.net

Thanks
    -Chris

ReputationRep:
    Check this room in (new) Rootes out.

Don't leave your door unlocked for too long when there are drunks about....
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metalmayhem)
    Check this room in (new) Rootes out.

Don't leave your door unlocked for too long when there are drunks about....
    That's more like it, what they don't show you on the open days...

ReputationRep:
    Haha. You're in Meriden then? I posted some on another thread but here they are again:

My room (Kirby, New Rootes)

All the photos on that account are uni ones, so there's some of various events at the union, random kitchens and corridors... and lots of drunk people. Feel free to peruse them though!

Along the lines of random drunk people, this is a standard corridor, lol, complete with phone, and the view over to meriden (t'other new rootes block), there's grass and trees and squirrels and ducks and geese and stuff in between and it's all rather pretty.

There's also a load of Warwick photos here - lots of various buildings, and the campus in the snow (and a pick&mix cheerleading session - join pick & mix! It's free! )

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=165559

hey, there's quite a few on this thread! ^

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.