Turn on thread page Beta

GIANT cream egg watch

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else try this? Jo Whiley was making a giant cream egg on Radio 1 this morning and as i was bored i thought id have a go aswell. ITS SO MUCH FUN. If youve got a spare £15 then go down to woolies, get a easter egg (the cream egg ones are the best as they come with 7 cream eggs), and about 20/24 cream eggs. You then make a smallish hole in the big egg and scoop all the filling from the cream eggs into the easter egg.

Plus you can usually find an easter egg where the box is damaged and get it really discounted and as its not going to be a pressie that doesnt matter.

Hey presto youve got a giant cream egg. Its amazing

Did anyone else do this or was it just me:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I was in Nursery I got a creme egg easter egg and I was so excited, then I cried when I opened it because it didn't have any cream inside

I think Ill have a go at this to make up for it

ReputationRep:
    I rekon that ill never want to eat another cream egg again after this...according to jo whiley its got 8000 calories in it which is 4 days food

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    I remember when I was in Nursery I got a creme egg easter egg and I was so excited, then I cried when I opened it because it didn't have any cream inside

I think Ill have a go at this to make up for it
    I share your pain

It's teh biggest dissapointment ever when you find your "creme egg easter egg" is in fact just hollow chocolate

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I never knew creme eggs had that much calories!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    I share your pain

It's teh biggest dissapointment ever when you find your "creme egg easter egg" is in fact just hollow chocolate
    So true! You just expect it from the size to be an humongous creme egg, then bah nothing at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    :eek: I never knew creme eggs had that much calories!
    when you have soooo many they do (apparently)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyboy123)
    I rekon that ill never want to eat another cream egg again after this...according to jo whiley its got 8000 calories in it which is 4 days food
    :eek: omg!

ReputationRep:
    People seem to be in a panic - the giant one has that many calories not one of the teensy normal ones. Sounds damn nice though...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ivorysky.com/creme-egg/index.php
    that's it in pictures

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't the cream spill out everywhere though? You couldn't really practically eat that thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmed)
    wouldn't the cream spill out everywhere though? You couldn't really practically eat that thing.
    Use a spoon :p:

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmm! who cares about calories? Otherwise easter eggs wouldn't exist!

ReputationRep:
    i think that would be fun to eat, for about 3 minutes, then you'd never want to see it again.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds incredibly messy, and knowing my luck the egg would probably break and spill everywhere before I’ve finished filling it :bawling: then I’d have to clean it up :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Co&Ca)
    i think that would be fun to eat, for about 3 minutes, then you'd never want to see it again.
    If I can eat a whole biscuit pack and still want more then I can eat a huge cream egg and still want more

ReputationRep:
    It'd probably take you all day to eat the thing.

One egg's an ordeal, never mind a massive one.

ReputationRep:
    I ate about 15 mini cream eggs a few days ago - I was tres proud :girl:
    Thats until they started popping out of my mouth again - one by one :bawling: :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unseen_ Angel)
    I ate about 15 mini cream eggs a few days ago - I was tres proud :girl:
    Thats until they started popping out of my mouth again - one by one :bawling: :bawling:
    awwwwwww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    £100 to the first person to make one, and then eat it all in one go (video evidence required).

as you'll be dead i'll not have to pay

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.