s43
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Do you know any websites, where you can you the latest handset free and 12 months free line rental (of course cashback)? Should include mins and txts.

Please post link

Thanks.
rahmed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I found one a few days ago, free phone, free contract - cash back, can't seem to find it anymore, will try
rahmed
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ooh, just found it:

http://www.******.com/?money4me3085439

Go to the clearence section to find the offers.

You pay £20 per month for 12 months, and they give you a cheque of £80 every 4 months, which works out to be FREE at the end of the 12 month contract.
rahmed
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
where it has the stars in the website it should say: e 2 s a v e
Enjoy
Lofty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Heheh, the stars should say stars
rahmed
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
stupid censorship!
Jaffaholic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wth, why r they doing these deals?
Kingspharm
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sneaky referral link in there rahmed!

They do these deals because they can afford to. They gamble on the chance that most people will fall foul of the strict terms and conditions which state you have to send off certain bills for the mobile phone account at certain times, etc - so the dealer won't even have to pay out all the claims for free 12 months line rental.
DSC1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Then of course you are reliant on the dealer still being in business, or should I say trading under the same business.
rahmed
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kingspharm)
Sneaky referral link in there rahmed!
Don't worry, i'm not an agent! I found this link on another site, so i just took it from there, nothing to do with me!
the_face
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd watch these if i was u, cos lots of these obscure online phone companys offer u free line rental via redemption then make it difficult to actually get ur money back, like was sed earlier, and often offer poor service. Go to shopsafe.com and check out the companies they list cos they will be trustworthy.
IMO ur best bet is to go to O2 online or T-mobile online. T-mobile offering 25% of all flext contracts for life and lots of free phones, so u can get 60 quid worth of calls to spend how u like for only £18.75 a month! Sorry if i sound like a salesman lol, just advice....i think im gonna get that deal.
Kingspharm
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would go on T-Mobile but they won't have me since I had a contract with them years ago and I never spent more than the line rental - now they automatically decline me - their loss!

I've done cashback things in the past but wouldn't be bothered with the hassle. It costs a fortune to claim them (often in 3 or 4 chunks, and to send the claim off by Special Delivery to guarantee that the company can't worm out and say they never got it, costs £4 a shot) and is a lot of hassle and risk if you miss just one!
~Bex~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
People are right to be wary of websites offering such offers, but you should be fairly safe with sites like ******, because it's run by the carphone warehouse.
Kingspharm
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Carphone Warehouse are lying scum, rotten to the core. But yes, IME they pay up on time (usually).
~Bex~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kingspharm)
Carphone Warehouse are lying scum, rotten to the core. But yes, IME they pay up on time (usually).
what do you mean by lying scum, rotten to the core exactly?
Kingspharm
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just their dodgy business practices - e2-Save sell phones on their website that haven't even come out, or that are out of stock but still take orders for them. :confused:

TalkTalk has pisspoor customer service backed up by even poorer products - a broadband network that's overloaded and slower than any other company - and even when you try and cancel, they keep billing you, just won't let you get away.

Carphone Warehouse - shops that have some of the worst deals I've ever seen in my life. Don't even dare to take a phone in there for it to be repaired because they might not even touch it. Or worst, it might never come back (they actually lost one of my phones once, luckily it wasn't worth much).

See a pattern emerging? I wouldn't do business with one of their companies even if you held a gun to my head.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (53)
35.57%
I really love the subject (41)
27.52%
I don't know what else to do (20)
13.42%
I can't get a job (8)
5.37%
My parents want me to (4)
2.68%
I don't know... I just do (23)
15.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise