Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I walk past Trinity college whenever I

ReputationRep:
    go to town!! !ts the most beautiful college ever..although there are hoards of japanese, chinese and hk tourists hanging around there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by life_rockz)
    Oh alright, other than the visa and medical. Haha. Havn't started packing/planning for packing etc.

Should probably email college for reading list huh...
    See, that counts! Visa & medical constitutes a large part of uni preparations already. Oh, and the bank account too. When is your flight? Mine's 25th September.

ReputationRep:
    the ceiling: haha yeah I heard the tourists can be annoying :p: where's your school?

sangoire: I leave on the 25th too! What time's your flight?

ReputationRep:
    Knogle: Did you drop by the carnival yesterday?. if you did, hope it was fun for you! (my blood sweat tears).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acezhiquan)
    Knogle: Did you drop by the carnival yesterday?. if you did, hope it was fun for you! (my blood sweat tears).
    You should have told us that you had planned it, and maybe we would have come down then (and perhaps meet you)!

Anyway Val, I saw Yaz plus some of your councillors at GV Marina yesterday. Pity you weren't there. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    You should have told us that you had planned it, and maybe we would have come down then (and perhaps meet you)!

Anyway Val, I saw Yaz plus some of your councillors at GV Marina yesterday. Pity you weren't there. :p:
    I was otherwise occupied luv :p: Anyway. Are we gonna be meeting up? Haha.

ReputationRep:
    life_rockz: My flight is at 2320, SQ322. Quite a number of Warwick people are taking that flight, I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sangoire)
    life_rockz: My flight is at 2320, SQ322. Quite a number of Warwick people are taking that flight, I reckon.
    Wow, I know many LSE people are taking that flight too!

Somebody ought to warn the pilot to factor in all that extra baggage weight you students will be carrying, when he does his weights and balances check pre-flight. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was otherwise occupied luv :p: Anyway. Are we gonna be meeting up? Haha.
    I sense a scandal brewing................ :flute: #lovedup#

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately not. :/ I had some army-related commitments for most of the day. How'd it go anyway? :yy: or :nn:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knogle)
    Wow, I know many LSE people are taking that flight too!

Somebody ought to warn the pilot to factor in all that extra baggage weight you students will be carrying, when he does his weights and balances check pre-flight. :p:
    Heh, we should just charter a plane for all the UK-bound people. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    nutter and knogle: Thanks!. the carnival went well. Not as good as viesta soleil though. but it exceeded the target!. the school supported it quite well.

Oh yes. Update on education policy for me

We're going to have this stupid "transcript" thingy at the end of this year(sec 4) which basically comprises of
    1. Your EOY exam results
    2. CT testimonial
    3. CCA records and achievements

and to quote the head of my programme, " it will be used in UK admissions, to fill in the gap for GCSEs" :eek: !!!!!!!!!!

so although i've started revision for EOY(early october), haha.. this september holidays are set to be a mass mugging session.

ReputationRep:
    nutter and knogle: Thanks!. the carnival went well. Not as good as viesta soleil though. but it exceeded the target!. the school supported it quite well.

Oh yes. Update on education policy for me

We're going to have this stupid "transcript" thingy at the end of this year(sec 4) which basically comprises of
    1. Your EOY exam results
    2. CT testimonial
    3. CCA records and achievements

and to quote the head of my programme, " it will be used in UK admissions, to fill in the gap for GCSEs" :eek: !!!!!!!!!!

so although i've started revision for EOY(early october), haha.. this september holidays are set to be a mass mugging session.
    Hmmm I wonder how they can use a non-standardized examination to "fill the game" for an internationally accepted exam? This transcript thing seems way more suitable for US admissions, rather than the UK.

How much did you raise?

ReputationRep:
    sangoire: hey me too!

knogle: BOTH of you. when are we meeting? with Yaz of course.

ReputationRep:

I really don't want to be an obstacle to any blooming relationship, you know. :flute: ;rrose;

ReputationRep:

People pay huge $$$ to spend time with me - how much are you willing to fork out? I'll have my PA conduct an auction. :p:

Ask Yaz to organise it; I've delegated the task to him already. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Knogle: Don't be an idiot.

Nutter: Get your PA to call my PA. I'm sure they'll sort some thing out.

ReputationRep:

Yellow Pages didn't give me any number for "Queen Val's PA" ='( :p:

Leave the number next time!

ReputationRep:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bj4XrDBen6E

:gthumb: ;danceboy;

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.