The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee University 2013 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Hey everyone :smile: I was wondering if anyone knew anything about getting a freshers pass?? I have been through numerous links online and through the official Page ect and all I can seem to find is the early birds pass which says ' closed ' next to it (which I assumes means you can no longer buy one) can Anyone help :smile: ?? Thanks :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 701
Original post by ChloeG96
Hey everyone :smile: I was wondering if anyone knew anything about getting a freshers pass?? I have been through numerous links online and through the official Page ect and all I can seem to find is the early birds pass which says ' closed ' next to it (which I assumes means you can no longer buy one) can Anyone help :smile: ?? Thanks :smile:

Hey there. This link will allow you buy the freshers&VIP pass, although it is about £30 more than the early bird one. There should also be an option to buy just the freshers pass aswell, although you can wait until you get to Dundee and buy it there.

http://theunion.fatsoma.com/events/89715/

Hope it helps you out.
Reply 702
Original post by Duggi312
Hey there. This link will allow you buy the freshers&VIP pass, although it is about £30 more than the early bird one. There should also be an option to buy just the freshers pass aswell, although you can wait until you get to Dundee and buy it there.

http://theunion.fatsoma.com/events/89715/

Hope it helps you out.

Thank you that's really helpful :smile: !! Might just wait till I get up, any idea where I would go to get it ??
Reply 703
Anyone starting MDes Design for Services this September? Just got an offer letter! :smile:
Reply 704
Original post by ChloeG96
Thank you that's really helpful :smile: !! Might just wait till I get up, any idea where I would go to get it ??

You'll probably get them at the Student Union on the Saturday (moving in day). I ordered the early bird passes and had to print out a receipt thing with a barcode, so I assume I just hand over the receipt, they will scan it and I will get my passes.

You could leave a comment on the DUSA facebook page just to double check, they are really quick at getting back to you. I'm certain though you will get them at the Union.
Reply 705
How is everyone feeling for results day? I'm getting scared that I've missed my offer :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 706
International Business with Spanish:smile: hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey folks

Do you know if there is still a possibility of getting semestre one only contract?
You know, I'm just a poor boy (i need no sympathy), yet I would like to get the feel of living in the halls, without having a feel of cooking a stone soup and all this stuff that being pauper brings.

+ What do you think about "The hub" accomodation?
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey,
I've applied for Business Economics with Marketing, and they're supposed to tell me whether I have the place around 6th August. Hopefully they'll take me :smile:
Just logged into UCAS track and saw that I'm into Dundee for Biology! So excited! :biggrin: still need to wait for results, though :P
Reply 710
Anyone still waiting to hear from Dundee?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 711
Yes.

Are you an A-level student?
Reply 712
Original post by beccac3
Yes.

Are you an A-level student?

Yep, I called them before and they told me I have to wait until tomorrow but was wondering if anyone was in the same position

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 713
They didn't say when I should call them back, or when they would update my track. I missed my ABB offer and instead got BCC but they haven't whether they're rejecting me. It's so confusing. It's only a fortnight until we leave anyway if we are in.

What course are you hoping to do?
Reply 714
Original post by beccac3
They didn't say when I should call them back, or when they would update my track. I missed my ABB offer and instead got BCC but they haven't whether they're rejecting me. It's so confusing. It's only a fortnight until we leave anyway if we are in.

What course are you hoping to do?

Yea same! I also missed my offer, I know it's really confusing! Hopefully geography and yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 715
Original post by Sophie_xo
Yea same! I also missed my offer, I know it's really confusing! Hopefully geography and yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law hopefully. I know I've got my insurance but I am desperate to go to Dundee
Is anyone going to Duncan of Jordanstone this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest