Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I love Lucy's new blonde streaks !! I have dark brown hair too - so how would I get it like Lucy's ???

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    If it's dark then I'd suggest dying it all over a light brown and then buying a dark blonde highlights kit, I find the ones that come with a cap that has holes in for you to pull hair through are a lot easier than the brush on ones but they're harder to find so if you can't get one in the right shade then just choose a die and buy a cap separately (from a beauty store/chemist/online), trust me it looks so much more natural than the brush on ones because you can get really thin streaks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiedust1)
    I love Lucy's new blonde streaks !! I have dark brown hair too - so how would I get it like Lucy's ???

why do you watch TOWIE its ****. Wish women didn't watch it so it would disappear off tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    why do you watch TOWIE its ****. Wish women didn't watch it so it would disappear off tv
    Why should it matter to you? If you don't want to watch it then there's plenty more channels to choose from. It doesn't affect you whether she watches it or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfghjklEllie)
    Why should it matter to you? If you don't want to watch it then there's plenty more channels to choose from. It doesn't affect you whether she watches it or not
    yeah but by watching it, she's keep these morons like Mark Wright and Goodyer on tv and in our newspapers when they're best forgotten about, all they do is make idiots of themselves, they're diluting the meaning of the term 'celebrity.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiedust1)

It doesn't look good on her.

And tbh I don't know if anyone off TOWIE is a good role model...

ReputationRep:
    i like it but if i was yuo i would go to the hair dressers and show a picture and tell them you want your hair like this

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.