Frazer100
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
This is like general question but more directed about durdham and goldney. How easy is it to find space or facilities to play music? im vocals and guitar and some keys but is there room for music gear and if not are there any decent facilities for music other than a piano? Also are the places for practise busy or fairly quiet so ppl can have a decent amount of music composition time?
- a goldney vs durdham question, as i sed cos im wanting either of these halls but general info on other halls is good too for other ppl and if i change my mind on these halls.
wednesburywench
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
erm...durdham my friend has a piano in his room, so yes a guitar wont be a problem, plenty of space. There is also a music practice room which as far as im aware there is only one musician in durdham this yr, and even he doesnt use it so yes...its always empty. probly cus ppl dont no it exists, i didnt until a while ago (its by the bar). no theres just a piano in there nothing else. duno bout goldney soz...i think wills has a drum kit tho im sure i hear drums sometimes
IAJTHOMAS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wills has a drum kits? News to me... All i know about up here is the piano in the room by the bar and the one in the great hall.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (9)
7.96%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (12)
10.62%
No, but maybe I will look into it (28)
24.78%
No and I wouldn't consider it (64)
56.64%

Watched Threads