Turn on thread page Beta

Would anyone else not want their gf to give them a bj? watch

I really would never like my girl friend to give me a blow job, its nothing to do with hygiene, i just think its degrading. Before people say that its "normal" to ask for a bj or anal sex, its not, the mouth and anus are not sexual organs ~ if my gf ever started id ask her to stop and id explain why, anyone else feel the same way or are you all for it?

Just curious.

ReputationRep:
    Would you be against going down on her? Or against using hands, because they aren't sexual organs either...

yes. Except for stimulation of cliterus while having penetrative sex (using fingers)

ReputationRep:
    Well technically, on that basis, sex shouldnt be used for anything other than procreation :rolleyes:!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I really would never like my girl friend to give me a blow job, its nothing to do with hygiene, i just think its degrading. Before people say that its "normal" to ask for a bj or anal sex, its not, the mouth and anus are not sexual organs ~ if my gf ever started id ask her to stop and id explain why, anyone else feel the same way or are you all for it?

Just curious.
    so do you think it's degrading for gay men?

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why you think it's degrading?

ReputationRep:
    Well how is using fingers to stimulate the clitoris during penetration different to using fingers to stimulate clitoris until orgasm?

(Original post by fragreaper)
    Well technically, on that basis, sex shouldnt be used for anything other than procreation :rolleyes:!
    not really, i dont see the connection.

Do i think its degrading for gay men? yes.

(Original post by The Mudman)
    Well how is using fingers to stimulate the clitoris during penetration different to using fingers to stimulate clitoris until orgasm?
    adding to the effect of penetrative sex.

You all seem to jump about fingers, but you ignore bj ~ do you distinguish between the two ~ dont see why you cant argue your case using the example of a blow job if you find nothing degrading about it..

ReputationRep:
    not really, i dont see the connection.

Do i think its degrading for gay men? yes.
    Well, if you're saying you shouldn't stimulate genitals with anything other than other genitals... it's saying 'use them for what nature intended' , sex for fun isn't part of nature, it's a product of free will... much like fellatio and cunnilingus

ReputationRep:
    It only becomes degrading if it’s a one way thing…I’d imagine anyway :p:

You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours

ReputationRep:
    I had to use that to illustrate my point, cos it's pretty hard to orally stimulate your partner while having penetrative sex.

I understand how you may see a blow job being a sort of... power thing, but is it that you are yourself insecure, and so wouldn't want to be in a sexually submissive/dominant position?

(Original post by fragreaper)
    Well, if you're saying you shouldn't stimulate genitals with anything other than other genitals... it's saying 'use them for what nature intended' , sex for fun isn't part of nature, it's a product of free will... much like fellatio and cunnilingus
    that still doesnt tie, why would sex for fun not be a part of nature. If you think of it like that you can argue backwards, procreation is the byproduct of having sex for fun. Can't really argue that case...

I had to use that to illustrate my point, cos it's pretty hard to orally stimulate your partner while having penetrative sex.

I understand how you may see a blow job being a sort of... power thing, but is it that you are yourself insecure, and so wouldn't want to be in a sexually submissive/dominant position?
    im not sure what you mean, insecure about what?

you can be dominant/submissive in penetrative sex with positioning..

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, but I can only imagine you would have sex in the missionary position, since having fun during sex seems to be an alien concept... (not saying that missionary can't be good)

I mean, are you insecure about putting yourself/your gf into a very submissive position?

ive spoken to some girls that would not like giving oral sex, but ive never spoken to another guy who wouldnt want to recieve.

Your generally submissive if your on the bottom, dominant on top..

ReputationRep:
    ive spoken to some girls that would not like giving oral sex, but ive never spoken to another guy who wouldnt want to recieve.
    doesn't that tell you something?

I'm sorry, but I can only imagine you would have sex in the missionary position, since having fun during sex seems to be an alien concept... (not saying that missionary can't be good)

I mean, are you insecure about putting yourself/your gf into a very submissive position?
    care to calirify what you said that i highlighted in bold?

are you saying that without a blow job, sex is not fun for you? Thats more of a personal thing mudman..

(Original post by Daveo)
    doesn't that tell you something?
    Interested to find someone who does, it can mean a number of things

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2006
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.