Would anyone else not want their gf to give them a bj? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mangaroo)
your stilll thinking about this in the wrong way...although i think your more into a personal arguement with pretty_boy... so nvm
Yeah, I wasn't thinking of the thread quite as much when I replied there, I was addressing the points they made.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
this has gotten quite steamy hasn't it
Monoxide
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I doubt you've ever spoken to every single person in the world and asked them if they find oral sex degrading.

I very much doubt the fact that you've asked them whether they find it degrading, too. So you shouldn't talk about society either...
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i dont know why you are all talking about society. Its irrelevant

If its against your own personal values and morals, and you do it, then you have degraded yourself.
Because they're on about others thinking you've degraded yourself, and if other people make up society, and society doesn't seem to find it degrading - as I'm trying to suggest - then I still haven't degraded myself.
Pretty Boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LiverSwings)
Don't worry, I have experiences both sides of the fence, as does the other lesbian in here
I've never done it beside a fence
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 13 years ago
but as you can see from this thread, people are quite varied although i think that generally most people dont find degrading (more than 50%). you degrade yourself when you go against your own morals, someone else thinks you have been degraded, when you go against their own.
what does it matter what mainstream society thinks, dont be a conformist :P
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
Considering I don't watch TV much [Green Wing is about it], and I can't actually remember when I last read a magasine [probably when I was about 12 - Sugar, maybe? Unless Kerrang counts. Or maybe that one I get about Shropshire through the door every month], I doubt it.

If they didn't sell, and they didn't get watched, they wouldn't exist, profits would slump. It'd be pointless making them. The fact that they sell in their millions suggests that either someone very rich got bored when thinking what to do with their money, or that millions buy them. If they buy them, they're interested.

What is an accurate guage? Looking at sales figures and observing the world around you? No? Then what?
I doubt you've ever spoken to every single person in the world and asked them if they find oral sex degrading. Although if you have - what does my mum think about it? My sister? How about my manager at work? What about my biology teacher? Head of 6th form?
So excuse me if I choose to believe what I can see in society over you.
Hah. Same.
Mangaroo
Report 13 years ago
green wing does rule... but greys anatomy does still top it imo
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
you've ignored my post #220 profesh :P
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but as you can see from this thread, people are quite varied although i think that generally most people dont find degrading (more than 50%). you degrade yourself when you go against your own morals, someone else thinks you have been degraded, when you go against their own.
what does it matter what mainstream society thinks, dont be a conformist :P
The main reason most don't find it degrading on here is that most are females and have done it.

Its perfectly clear to me that a group of guys will think less of a girl if they know she gives oral sex and swallows.

I don't know about society but thats the way people I know view it.

Edit: Don't mean to offend anyone, but I find Green Wing infantile.
Mangaroo
Report 13 years ago
well i do have an immature sense of humour...but thats the best kind :P
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Monoxide)
I doubt you've ever spoken to every single person in the world and asked them if they find oral sex degrading.

I very much doubt the fact that you've asked them whether they find it degrading, too. So you shouldn't talk about society either...
True, but:
I believe it's a personal opinion over whether something is degrading, not other peoples. If you wish to project that opinon onto other people, fine - I don't. I understand they find it degrading, I'm not arguing with that, just don't tell me it should be because society thinks so, when:
I've provided evidence as to why I believe society does not find it degrading, they've just stated their opinion of society without anything to back it up. If they back it up, fine. But so far all they've managed to come up with is that I watch too much TV and that I read the wrong magasines. They've yet to come up with a response to all of my friends not finding it degrading.
Mangaroo
Report 13 years ago
They = pretty_boy
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
'Public' morality and any consensus obtained thereby are only useful in informing such actions as might potentially subvert the public, and consequently their ability to act according to their own compunction. So far as I'm concerned, oral sex per se accordingly does not qualify and as such mutual consent can be the only imperative.
Monoxide
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
And #221, too.
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
True, but:
I believe it's a personal opinion over whether something is degrading, not other peoples. If you wish to project that opinon onto other people, fine - I don't. I understand they find it degrading, I'm not arguing with that, just don't tell me it should be because society thinks so, when:
I've provided evidence as to why I believe society does not find it degrading, they've just stated their opinion of society without anything to back it up. If they back it up, fine. But so far all they've managed to come up with is that I watch too much TV and that I read the wrong magasines. They've yet to come up with a response to all of my friends not finding it degrading.
All I can say is that I believe a sizeable chunk of society does believe it to be degrading.

I guess that I can't really support this other than to say that most girls wouldn't want everyone knowing about their oral sex techniques etc and that most guys I know think less of a girl for giving oral sex and swallowing.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What about post 221?

I was going to reply to that actually. Again, the penis just facilitates the grand entrance of the sperm into the woman's body. The sperm is stored in the testes, the seminal fluid made by various glands in the general area.

Why else did you think you had balls?
Lush Law
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tbh I wouldn't be very impressed if my boyfriend didn't wana do oral.

I love giving blowjobs and receiving them - it's a big part of sex!
Monoxide
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes, but how do they leave the testes?
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
via the penis, yes.

But Profesh's point that the only 'bits' that really make a baby is the egg and the sperm. and you seemed to be arguing against that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (26)
27.08%
No (55)
57.29%
Don't know (15)
15.63%

Watched Threads