Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys
    Just wondering if anyone else has been offered a place at B'ham uni to study social policy or if anybody is already studying it?
    I originally wanted to study Law but I was unsuccessful. They have now offered me Social Policy. I like the look of it but id really like some other opinions.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know much about it, but have you been to one of the open days for that department? Cuz my psychology one was rly useful!

ReputationRep:
    thanks Olivia
    well I have an open day on the 27th of April so hopefully that will give me the info im looking for.
    I just really like the look of Birmingham Uni!

ReputationRep:
    thanks Olivia
    well I have an open day on the 27th of April so hopefully that will give me the info im looking for.
    I just really the look of Birmingham Uni!

ReputationRep:
    Didnt mean to send message twice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xUniquex)
    Didnt mean to send message twice
    Yea i rly like birm 2! Rly hope i get the grades or im screwed! Have u thought about where u hope u get put accommodation wise?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh,il b gutted if i mess up my exams,there isnt a uni that comes close to Birmingham!
    Well i dont live that far from b'ham so im going to stay at home (keep costs as low as possible heehee) I just hope i dont end up missing out because the majority of people will stay in halls. Do you know when they start to offer places for accomadation? I am still considering moving out

ReputationRep:
    Well the deadline to get your accommodation form in is the end of may. However, they don't start issuing contracts until after the a level results day. Unfortunately because of your proximity to uni you won't be a top priority for giving accommodation so are less likely to get first choice...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.