xUniquex
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hey Guys
Just wondering if anyone else has been offered a place at B'ham uni to study social policy or if anybody is already studying it?
I originally wanted to study Law but I was unsuccessful. They have now offered me Social Policy. I like the look of it but id really like some other opinions.
Thanks
oliviasmith05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't really know much about it, but have you been to one of the open days for that department? Cuz my psychology one was rly useful!
xUniquex
thanks Olivia
well I have an open day on the 27th of April so hopefully that will give me the info im looking for.
I just really like the look of Birmingham Uni!
xUniquex
thanks Olivia
well I have an open day on the 27th of April so hopefully that will give me the info im looking for.
I just really the look of Birmingham Uni!
xUniquex
Didnt mean to send message twice
oliviasmith05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by xUniquex)
Didnt mean to send message twice
Yea i rly like birm 2! Rly hope i get the grades or im screwed! Have u thought about where u hope u get put accommodation wise?
xUniquex
Yeh,il b gutted if i mess up my exams,there isnt a uni that comes close to Birmingham!
Well i dont live that far from b'ham so im going to stay at home (keep costs as low as possible heehee) I just hope i dont end up missing out because the majority of people will stay in halls. Do you know when they start to offer places for accomadation? I am still considering moving out
davestones
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well the deadline to get your accommodation form in is the end of may. However, they don't start issuing contracts until after the a level results day. Unfortunately because of your proximity to uni you won't be a top priority for giving accommodation so are less likely to get first choice...

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (9)
7.96%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (12)
10.62%
No, but maybe I will look into it (28)
24.78%
No and I wouldn't consider it (64)
56.64%

Watched Threads