Turn on thread page Beta

Hair Gel watch

Announcements

whats the best hair gel out there?....something id love to know.....cause i havent found one yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rafy)
    whats the best hair gel out there?....something id love to know.....cause i havent found one yet.
    I've only recently started to use this and think its pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't it kinda depend completely on your hair length/the style you want etc?

ReputationRep:
    well, do u have straight hair or curly hair? if curly, i recommend aveda be-curly curl enhancing lotion. it's a miracle

ReputationRep:
    i get the bed head stuff for my bro, its nice enuf

(Original post by dhokes)
    I've only recently started to use this and think its pretty good.
    thanks mate...i might give this one a go.....what do you guys think about this..http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...ductid=1068918

ReputationRep:
    thats a good one!

ReputationRep:
    The one I'm using now is Garnier Fructis Style - Hard Gel

This stuff is REALLY hard, and stays in there yet is easy to get off when you want to, its good and only a small about will work. I find using is on damp hair is better as its so thick, and it takes a while to dry though on damp hair, but once its dry its pretty indestructible.

ReputationRep:
    Lol its funny looking guys hair when its gelled.. most of them their hair is rock hard

ReputationRep:
    I have tried quite a few things and eventually came across this gel. I've been using it for quite a while now and it works pretty well.

ReputationRep:
    Aint found a decent gel, most make my hair lose bit too much volume. And i dont like the wet look.

cool....thanks for all the feeback guys......just wondering whats better?...hair gel or wax?

ReputationRep:
    Goldwell gel is very good. But i use wax now, eaasier to control my hair.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I use this fish one - duck n dive "wax style with gel hold" - so best of both worlds!! But im interested to try the new garnier one which was shown above, i mite get it sometime next week an try it out!

ReputationRep:
    I use this (top product on the page), its not gel so it doesnt make your hair go hard or anything and for shortish styles it shapes really well.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.