The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

about 30.. not very impressive really but then my bed is one of my favourite places.. so why deprive myself!!
Reply 2
I haven't done any major stints, i did about 40 hours once when i came back from america.

I did 22 hours yesterday to watch the GP qualifying live.
Reply 3
i never seem to go to sleep anymore, I kind of just lie there in the dark, thinking about stuff and can never sleep... it's getting really annoying, cos I end up being tired most of the time, and then collapse and fall asleep on the odd day at a stupid time... it's a vicious (sp) circle
me!
i never seem to go to sleep anymore, I kind of just lie there in the dark, thinking about stuff and can never sleep... it's getting really annoying, cos I end up being tired most of the time, and then collapse and fall asleep on the odd day at a stupid time... it's a vicious (sp) circle

Ditto, I'm a chronic insomniac (though it seems the world and his wife is an insomniac these days.... *grumble grumble*).
My worst is about 90 hours for a bet (which I didn't win).
Reply 5
whitewitch
what is the longest amount of time you have gone with no sleep at all for? i managed 62 hours until ystrdy and was quite surprised that i wasnt really that tired.

23 minutes
Reply 6
sadly i have never pulled an all nighter or ne thing, i need sleep or i get a nasty headache and feel terrible the next day.
TheWolf
23 minutes

Good lord, man! That poses a serious risk to your health!
Reply 8
suspicious_fish
Good lord, man! That poses a serious risk to your health!

we all need some sleep once in a while :cool:
TheWolf
we all need some sleep once in a while :cool:

Oh, how true!!
Reply 10
whitewitch
what is the longest amount of time you have gone with no sleep at all for? i managed 62 hours until ystrdy and was quite surprised that i wasnt really that tired.

5 days.
Reply 11
whitewitch

I've done about 50 hours but I love my bed and usually try to sleep as much as I can at night.
Darkness
5 days.

What, 120 hours?
whitewitch

Over 40 hours - this included two nights of heavy drinking and events which I don't remember.
Reply 14
hornblower
Over 40 hours - this included two nights of heavy drinking and events which I don't remember.

anyone watched shattered?
Reply 15
suspicious_fish
What, 120 hours?

By my calculations...

5*24=120.

...you are correct, sir, give or take a few hours.
hornblower

That's the best way to do it.
Darkness
By my calculations...

5*24=120.

...you are correct, sir, give or take a few hours.

Well bugger me! And there I was, thinking my 90-odd hours was impressive. Under what circumstances?
whitewitch

24 hours - i couldn't manage another day, and as result lost quite a lot of money to my cousin :frown:

sleeping is one of my favourite hobbies. :smile:
Reply 19
G4ry
I haven't done any major stints, i did about 40 hours once when i came back from america.

I did 22 hours yesterday to watch the GP qualifying live.

Yeh same for me, although I have stayed awake about 48 hours before, you go through this period where youre so tired you want to die and then it gets better again.

Latest

Trending

Trending