Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    same! can i write something about my ability of sleeping 24hrs a day in the ucas form? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitewitch)
    what is the longest amount of time you have gone with no sleep at all for? i managed 62 hours until ystrdy and was quite surprised that i wasnt really that tired.
    about 12 hours (unless i slept more as a baby i dunno)

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I can't sleep so I lie awake worrying if I'm an insomniac. It's kind of annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    about 30.. not very impressive really but then my bed is one of my favourite places.. so why deprive myself!!
    Well said love, well said.

ReputationRep:
    Just going a night without sleep makes me shattered. So then I drink lots of strong coffee, then get all jittery and paranoid! Not a good thing. Ahh precious sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Ive done an alnighter so around 24 hours but i need sleep or i end up fainting and getting bad headaches and being totally disorientated.

Few days but not really out of choice, just some tough times where sleep was irrelevant. Needless to say I was very unwell because of it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.