Bug? Permission denied on reporting anonymous posts Watch

Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Some times, the "report bad post" feature returns permission denied when you try to submit the reason. I have only seen this with anonymous posts, but I don't know if it affects normal posts as well as it doesn't happen very often. I'm logged in, and I'm pretty sure I'm not banned.
Flair
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
Some times, the "report bad post" feature returns permission denied when you try to submit the reason. I have only seen this with anonymous posts, but I don't know if it affects normal posts as well as it doesn't happen very often. I'm logged in, and I'm pretty sure I'm not banned.
what post were you trying to report?
thomasp
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It could be that by the time you've typed the reason in and hit "submit" a mod has already deleted it or moved it to the "Bad Threads" forum, which you don't have permission to view.

Thus, when the thread reloads after submitting your report, you get the 'You don't have enough permission..." error message.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (202)
53.44%
No (176)
46.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise