Turn on thread page Beta

US bans business with the Palestinian Authority. watch

ReputationRep:
    The United States has banned its citizens with doing business with Hamas led Palestinian Authority.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4910860.stm

ReputationRep:
    Brazil didn't see that one coming

ReputationRep:
    China would like to reaffirm its commitment to carrying on its business relationship with the Palestinian Authority.

ReputationRep:
    México doesn't actually do a lot of business with the Palestinian Authority so isn't too bothered.

ReputationRep:
    You'll never prove it :ninja:
    Damn skim-reading!!! México hit it's head on a cupboard

ReputationRep:
    I'll delete my post, if Una does the same we can pretend it never happened

ReputationRep:
    Uzbekistan does not wish Mexico to be embarassed, but we are missing a football stadium in this country. And the people would really appreciate one. :flute:

ReputationRep:
    *rings off topic bell*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    Uzbekistan does not wish Mexico to be embarassed, but we are missing a football stadium in this country. And the people would really appreciate one. :flute:
    Which country, yours or mine?
    México is confused:confused:

ReputationRep:
    The posts are gone, you can come out of hiding now Mexico.

Back on topic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnaChance)
    The posts are gone, you can come out of hiding now Mexico.

Back on topic
    No no, oh no. Not back to the topic until México isn't confused:confused:

ReputationRep:
    The US has banned their citizens from trading with the authority of palastine, Hamas, for various reasons, most pressingly that the US will not deal with Terrorists

I Ussme it is Uzbekistan missing their football stadium

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnaChance)
    The US has banned their citizens from trading with the authority of palastine, Hamas, for various reasons, most pressingly that the US will not deal with Terrorists
    México knew that silly Brazil! México was confused due to Uzbekistan's post!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    México knew that silly Brazil! México was confused due to Uzbekistan's post!

I know, see further down in my post

ReputationRep:
    India feels that the US is right in it's actions.

ReputationRep:
    As does Brazil

ReputationRep:
    Russia believes that isolating the democratically elected government of Palestine and punishing its citizens for using their votes in the way they feel best is counterproductive. Russia reminds the UN that it is the Palestinian people, not Brazil, India and the United States, who should choose who should govern them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    Which country, yours or mine?
    México is confused:confused:
    Uzbekistan was just suggesting that if by some miracle another football stadium was built in Uzbekistan by someone other than the Uzbek government in the near future, Uzbekistan feels the media might somehow be denied knowledge about the incident that caused Mexico embarassment.

ReputationRep:
    Greece feels that the US has acted cautiously yet correctly in these actions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    Uzbekistan was just suggesting that if by some miracle another football stadium was built in Uzbekistan by someone other than the Uzbek government in the near future, Uzbekistan feels the media might somehow be denied knowledge about the incident that caused Mexico embarassment.
    México has no knowledge about any mistake. There was no embaressment caused to México.
    On a different note, a football stadium is in the mail.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.