The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Brazil didn't see that one coming
Reply 2
China would like to reaffirm its commitment to carrying on its business relationship with the Palestinian Authority.
Reply 3
México doesn't actually do a lot of business with the Palestinian Authority so isn't too bothered.
Reply 4
You'll never prove it :ninja:
Damn skim-reading!!! México hit it's head on a cupboard:frown:
Reply 5
I'll delete my post, if Una does the same we can pretend it never happened :biggrin:
Reply 6
Uzbekistan does not wish Mexico to be embarassed, but we are missing a football stadium in this country. And the people would really appreciate one. :flute:
Reply 7
*rings off topic bell* :biggrin:
Reply 8
Bismarck
Uzbekistan does not wish Mexico to be embarassed, but we are missing a football stadium in this country. And the people would really appreciate one. :flute:

Which country, yours or mine?
México is confused:confused:
Reply 9
The posts are gone, you can come out of hiding now Mexico.

Back on topic :smile:
Reply 10
UnaChance
The posts are gone, you can come out of hiding now Mexico.

Back on topic :smile:

No no, oh no. Not back to the topic until México isn't confused:confused:
Reply 11
The US has banned their citizens from trading with the authority of palastine, Hamas, for various reasons, most pressingly that the US will not deal with Terrorists

I Ussme it is Uzbekistan missing their football stadium
Reply 12
UnaChance
The US has banned their citizens from trading with the authority of palastine, Hamas, for various reasons, most pressingly that the US will not deal with Terrorists

México knew that silly Brazil! México was confused due to Uzbekistan's post!
Reply 13
paddylad
México knew that silly Brazil! México was confused due to Uzbekistan's post!

I know, see further down in my post
Reply 14
India feels that the US is right in it's actions.
Reply 15
As does Brazil
Reply 16
Russia believes that isolating the democratically elected government of Palestine and punishing its citizens for using their votes in the way they feel best is counterproductive. Russia reminds the UN that it is the Palestinian people, not Brazil, India and the United States, who should choose who should govern them.
Reply 17
paddylad
Which country, yours or mine?
México is confused:confused:

Uzbekistan was just suggesting that if by some miracle another football stadium was built in Uzbekistan by someone other than the Uzbek government in the near future, Uzbekistan feels the media might somehow be denied knowledge about the incident that caused Mexico embarassment.
Reply 18
Greece feels that the US has acted cautiously yet correctly in these actions.
Reply 19
Bismarck
Uzbekistan was just suggesting that if by some miracle another football stadium was built in Uzbekistan by someone other than the Uzbek government in the near future, Uzbekistan feels the media might somehow be denied knowledge about the incident that caused Mexico embarassment.

México has no knowledge about any mistake. There was no embaressment caused to México.
On a different note, a football stadium is in the mail.

Latest