Turn on thread page Beta

Hp graphics for use watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if you can really post it in this forum, but heck here we go. I made most of these as a request set from a friend. She loved them, hope you do too!

Just make sure you save them to your compy and then re host them using something like www.imageshack.us If anyone wants to know how any are made just post and i'll make a tutorial for the graphic and link you.

[

-Sorry for the poor quality of some of the animated ones, they're a pain to get right!

ReputationRep:
    I love these to bits... I can definitely see me using them in the future.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    how did you make em?

ReputationRep:
    Photoshop CS and various other programs. For a particular one just ask.

ReputationRep:
    the ones with the little clip in hte middle

ReputationRep:
    For the champion ones such as the Victor Krum one take a texture (make these yourself or you can find them on other sites). Decorate the base using various brushes and leave some space in the middle for the animation.

The mini-movie part was just several frames capped off the quicktime trailer. Print screen one frame and save it, then do it with the next one continuously into photoshop. Then you have several layers each a frame on from each other. Crop them together down to the size you want. Place the frames on the base and put all the animation frames below the top level of brushes. (I.e. how it's blended in) and then animate in imageready.

The animation in clearer explanation can be found here:

http://community.livejournal.com/ico...rial/3522.html (you may have to join, not sure)

I'll probably make a tutorial for one of them soon, so i'll link it here. Sorry that i'm not that clear.

ReputationRep:
    Um, I think that most of them are pretty naff and garish, and the animated ones with clips are annoying, as the videos are very short. They also seem to lack any sense of coherent and sympathetic design.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the critique. I'll definatly agree on the videos since it's hard to fit any decent clip on 40KB. Thank you for the honest opinion on the others, and i'll try and improve on that!

ReputationRep:
    Im trying to animate an avatar to use here but I cant seem to get it to work. What programs did you use for the animation?

ReputationRep:
    I used animation shop for these but you can always use imageready as well.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.