Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Have you ever had polish vodka? The cheap vodka they sell in poland is the same as paint stripper.
    have you ever had Zubrowka? Mmmmmmmm...

ReputationRep:
    Your analogy sucks.
    me not care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    It so does not.
    No, it really does. When youre older youll understand.

ReputationRep:
    Do you seriously not know what Polish is?
    she thought u meant - shoe polish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Ive no idea, I just remember going into some shop and getting some that cost 40 Zloti/zolti whatever its called. Bloody horrible.

ReputationRep:
    No, it really does. When youre older youll understand.
    Your attitude sucks. I am perfectly old enough and wise enough to understand already. How old are you anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    its like sex.never done it but learn about that in school.Still know what it means

You can think you "know" all you like. SOme things you only truely understand by doing them.

p.s. Not trying to belittle you!

ReputationRep:
    Do you seriously not know what Polish is?
    well no or i wouldn't have asked!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    You can think you "know" all you like. SOme things you only truely understand by doing them.

agreed - but then educating the younger members does seem like u belittle them - u make them realise their age!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Annaseedie

have you tried slippery nipples?

zabrowka will baileys siiting at the top, mmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Your attitude sucks. I am perfectly old enough and wise enough to understand already. How old are you anyway?
    17 - upper 6th. But seriously, I used to be exactly the same as you. When youre in year 11 you think you understand everything and can have a good informed opinion about everything. Your outlook soon changes :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    agreed - but then educating the younger members does seem like u belittle them - u make them realise their age!
    Personally I hate my age so much! I really wish i was older!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    17 - upper 6th. But seriously, I used to be exactly the same as you. When youre in year 11 you think you understand everything and can have a good informed opinion about everything. Your outlook soon changes :/
    I don't go to school, and haven't since I was 7, which I think, and everyone (old) I know says that this has made me and my sis a lot more mature and wise than most people our age and older than us.

ReputationRep:
    You can have an informed opinion in year 11 however I do agree that your outlook changes and you cant possibly know everything at such a tender age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I don't go to school, and haven't since I was 7, which I think, and everyone (old) I know says that this has made me and my sis a lot more mature and wise than most people our age and older than us.
    Im reckon its probably done the opposite. Youve missed out on alot not being at school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    Im reckon its probably done the opposite. Youve missed out on alot not being at school.
    It so hasn't done the opposite. My sis is now at school doing A-levels, and has found that she is considerably more... mature and wise than everyone there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Personally I hate my age so much! I really wish i was older!
    i wish i was younger - act more stupidly and have even more fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    It so hasn't done the opposite. My sis is now at school doing A-levels, and has found that she is considerably more... mature and wise than everyone there.
    Being so mature at that age isnt such a good thing, and theyre probably ahead of you in many other aspects of life.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.