Cedar House Watch

cherryk02
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey was just wondering if any ones applied for accommodation in cedar house this year.... iv paid ma deposit n sent all ma cheques off so its paid for now....at last... anyone know which block n stuff their in?? im in block A.
You'll Never Walk Alone
Report 12 years ago
hey im in cedar house to. im moving in on the 6th sept, course starts in JMU on 23rd i think. ive seen my flat and room im actually staying in and its different to the room they shown us on the university tour:confused:
petemca
Report 12 years ago
Hey - Im in Cedar House also, flat 4 I think so Ill be your neighbour Kelly! Theres 5 of us, 3 guys and 2 gals.
Im gonna be over to see the flat next monday cause Im going over to Manchester for a concert, then Ill pop down to Liverpool the next day to see the flat.

You said you seen the flats? What are they like? Modern?
You'll Never Walk Alone
Report 12 years ago
hey yeah their good, its not a palace but its nothing more than what you'd expect. im in flat 3 room 1, same flat as the kelly girl above. met her on here lol purrrrrrrre madness!!!!
cherryk02
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
erm i hope its the way we met ur refering to as pure madness and not me scouse..... lol xx
heather_t
Report 12 years ago
hey im staying in cedar house as well . im staying in block A, Flat 003 Room 5 xxxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (532)
80.24%
Leave (131)
19.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed