Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey was just wondering if any ones applied for accommodation in cedar house this year.... iv paid ma deposit n sent all ma cheques off so its paid for now....at last... anyone know which block n stuff their in?? im in block A.

ReputationRep:
    hey im in cedar house to. im moving in on the 6th sept, course starts in JMU on 23rd i think. ive seen my flat and room im actually staying in and its different to the room they shown us on the university tour:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hey - Im in Cedar House also, flat 4 I think so Ill be your neighbour Kelly! Theres 5 of us, 3 guys and 2 gals.
    Im gonna be over to see the flat next monday cause Im going over to Manchester for a concert, then Ill pop down to Liverpool the next day to see the flat.

You said you seen the flats? What are they like? Modern?

ReputationRep:
    hey yeah their good, its not a palace but its nothing more than what you'd expect. im in flat 3 room 1, same flat as the kelly girl above. met her on here lol purrrrrrrre madness!!!!

ReputationRep:
    erm i hope its the way we met ur refering to as pure madness and not me scouse..... lol xx

ReputationRep:
    hey im staying in cedar house as well . im staying in block A, Flat 003 Room 5 xxxx

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.