The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Dschingis
That sounds like something that Vietnamese hooker in Full Metal Jacket might say.

I know, it doesn't make sense.

hahaha! :biggrin:
Reply 21
Ataloss

The average length of a British man's penis is about 5.5".
The average length of an Asian man's penis is 5"
That of a white man is 6"
That of a black man is 7"

An eminent retired female Urologist assures me Caribbean men have the biggest penis' so all you size queens go hunting for Caribbean men. :wink: :biggrin:

so what is a white british man???
Reply 22
It all comes down to how mature the girl int he situation is.
Any level headed girl would know that aslong as a cock is at the average size then it shouldn't be a problem sure some females will be extra turned on by the sight of a big cock in the sameway a guy would be extra aroused by bigger breasts.
but at the end of the day it really doesn't make any difference, it will if you worry about it thoe because the anxiety will effect how well you do.
Personally I'd rather have a bit small than larger as large can be ouch if you know what I mean, spesh if the guy isn't gentle. Anyway, i'm more concerned about what a man can do to me with other parts of his body and not just his penis. :wink:
I've been told that having a short tounge is the lesbian equivalent to having a short penis. And I've had no complaints. Go figure :p:
Reply 25
In my experiance - most girls prefer external stimulation to penetration.

But then again it hasnt been a proper sample size...
Reply 26
Well the g-spot is only about 3 inches in, so don't worry about it too much.
Reply 27
even crap sex feels alright if the guy has a larger penis.

but having said that, i've had amazing sex with a guy whose penis was very much on the small size. good sex is good sex, it doesn't matter about the size, but i will say a big penis does make things extra exciting and it's probably easier to have 'good' sex if the guy's well endowed :smile:
I'll tell you what I've noticed.

It takes a long time for a girl to enjoy penetration to the point that she experiences intense pleasure or orgasm. Until that moment arrives, she enjoys clitoral stimulation or focuses on her boyfriend's privates.
If she focuses on it, as in visually, she will appreciate size a lot.

Older girls who have learnt to orgasm through sex (or a combination of oral sex and sex) are less interested in spending their time pleasuring their boyfriend and want to achieve the big O through sex. Most of them realise that it's not a huge gigantic one that is going to help them reach orgasm and really don't focus on the penis that much.
Reply 29
SamTheMan sharing his wisdom again, I hope you kids are taking notes.
Reply 30
Straas
In my experiance - most girls prefer external stimulation to penetration.

But then again it hasnt been a proper sample size...

Well, soldier, you better go out there and GET a proper sample size!

:p:
Its all about the girls tastes some girls want big, some want average, some want small and some just dont really care!
Agree though that too big is painful, so average is best!!
rpotter
Did you know that Maidenhead means virgin in shakespearean laguage...

No it doesn't, it means virginity.
Reply 34
No.
Reply 35
Little ones are funny to look at. :redface: 7" is good I think.
Obviously size matters. Most girls think it matters atleast.
Man do I wish I was black:P Atleast I am not Asian:wink:
Reply 37
The average girl's vaginal passage is 3", so a man with a smaller penis can actually provide more pleasure more easily in sex than a longer one. In any case, I wouldn't worry about it unless it was outstandingly small (when erect, some penises double or triple in size) or particularly large.
i'm still not totally sure. i had a boyfriend with a really big penis, and although it felt good at times, most of the time it just hurt. with the only other guy i've been with, his seemed small in comparison... it didn't hurt the next day, anyway. with the one with the big cock it always hurt to talk the next day!

i didn't get anything much from either of them, to be honest!

not sure this helps at all!
i meant hurt to WALK, obviously

Latest

Trending

Trending