Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

bonne bell smackers lip sparkler?! watch

ReputationRep:
    anyone know where i can get this from in the uk? i think it might have been discontinued, boohoo! iv'e just found an old one of mine and its gorgeous! i obviously didn't appreciate its visual lushness when i used it years ago..

i've found some on ebay in america, but i really don't wanna some that way..

help me!

ReputationRep:
    Next time you go on holiday to america.....

Hehe, I really don't think anywhere here do it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    next time?! first time, more like!

haha, i need one... baaaadly! think i might have to go for the ebay option afterall then. should've bloody stocked up when they were selling them off in superdrug a while back

gosh darn it!

ReputationRep:
    our superdrug still sell them! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    our superdrug still sell them! :p:
    yeah mine does too, so try superdrugs

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know if Lip Smackers isn't being sold here anymore. We (Claire's) got nothing in for ages, and were just selling off old stock. A lot went to sale prices. Same happened at Superdrug, apparently.

But now some more stuff got delivered last week to Claire's, and it looks like a new product too. It's not what you're after, it's a pack of eight for party bags and stuff. But it might mean it's being distributed here again.

ReputationRep:
    oh gosh, i hope cardiff has started doing them again then! i dont mean just the normal lip smackers lipbalm now, it's a gloss in a tube like...

i'm most probably going to cardiff tomorrow so pray for me people!

ReputationRep:
    I used to buy Lip Smackers all the time back home (in Bahrain). I have a massive collection lol. I would always buy them in Toys R Us.

I don't know if Lip Smackers are sold in Toys R Us in the UK but you could try!

Sarah

ReputationRep:
    I live in cardiff, and they were doing them in superdrug the other day. (two days ago) good luck

ReputationRep:
    You need to shop around in different Superdrugs!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, our Superdrug sold most of them off (probably to me actually)...I remember they did a "lava lamp" style lip gloss which was one of the nicest I ever owned.

Maybe in bigger Superdrug stores?

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BONNE-BELL-SMA...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bonne-Bell-Sma...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bonne-Bell-Sma...QQcmdZViewItem

found those on ebay but the seller is american but they take paypal so youd be fine if you didnt have a credit card :p:

also found this its a uk seller but i dont think they do the sparkler ones they do loads of over bonne bell tho

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Dis-Beauty-...2QQsclZ1QQtZkm

ReputationRep:
    http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/Sara...242113QQsofpZ0

Here's a good place too, I get my Bonne Bell stuff from there, and it's pretty reasonable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    I live in cardiff, and they were doing them in superdrug the other day. (two days ago) good luck
    ooh, cooooool! granted i haven't looked in superdrug in cardiff for these lipglosses for a long time now, but i didn't think they'd have them back!

woot! hopefully i'll get my ass to cardiff before i go back to uni this weekend!

cheers everyone for the help by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    ooh, cooooool! granted i haven't looked in superdrug in cardiff for these lipglosses for a long time now, but i didn't think they'd have them back!

woot! hopefully i'll get my ass to cardiff before i go back to uni this weekend!

cheers everyone for the help by the way!

Hope you find them!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol how old school...Bonne Bell was my first ever lip gloss or attempt at make up for that matter. Order it off ebay!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Chrissy909 Girls, get some more sense (lol)! L'Oreal, Maybelline - it's where it's at

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.