bonne bell smackers lip sparkler?! Watch

sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
anyone know where i can get this from in the uk? i think it might have been discontinued, boohoo! iv'e just found an old one of mine and its gorgeous! i obviously didn't appreciate its visual lushness when i used it years ago..

i've found some on ebay in america, but i really don't wanna some that way..

help me!
mypaperheart
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Next time you go on holiday to america.....

Hehe, I really don't think anywhere here do it. :confused:
sparkler
Rep:
?
next time?! first time, more like!

haha, i need one... baaaadly! think i might have to go for the ebay option afterall then. should've bloody stocked up when they were selling them off in superdrug a while back

gosh darn it!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
our superdrug still sell them! :p:
Sheen
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
our superdrug still sell them! :p:
yeah mine does too, so try superdrugs
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I really don't know if Lip Smackers isn't being sold here anymore. We (Claire's) got nothing in for ages, and were just selling off old stock. A lot went to sale prices. Same happened at Superdrug, apparently.

But now some more stuff got delivered last week to Claire's, and it looks like a new product too. It's not what you're after, it's a pack of eight for party bags and stuff. But it might mean it's being distributed here again.
sparkler
Rep:
?
oh gosh, i hope cardiff has started doing them again then! i dont mean just the normal lip smackers lipbalm now, it's a gloss in a tube like...

i'm most probably going to cardiff tomorrow so pray for me people!
hapa_girl
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I used to buy Lip Smackers all the time back home (in Bahrain). I have a massive collection lol. I would always buy them in Toys R Us.

I don't know if Lip Smackers are sold in Toys R Us in the UK but you could try!

Sarah
Hayley_2k4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I live in cardiff, and they were doing them in superdrug the other day. (two days ago) good luck
clueless101
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
You need to shop around in different Superdrugs!
Jingaling
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oooh, our Superdrug sold most of them off (probably to me actually)...I remember they did a "lava lamp" style lip gloss which was one of the nicest I ever owned.

Maybe in bigger Superdrug stores?
Sheen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BONNE-BELL-SMA...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bonne-Bell-Sma...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bonne-Bell-Sma...QQcmdZViewItem

found those on ebay but the seller is american but they take paypal so youd be fine if you didnt have a credit card :p:

also found this its a uk seller but i dont think they do the sparkler ones they do loads of over bonne bell tho

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Dis-Beauty-...2QQsclZ1QQtZkm
Jingaling
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/Sara...242113QQsofpZ0

Here's a good place too, I get my Bonne Bell stuff from there, and it's pretty reasonable.
sparkler
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hayley_2k4)
I live in cardiff, and they were doing them in superdrug the other day. (two days ago) good luck
ooh, cooooool! granted i haven't looked in superdrug in cardiff for these lipglosses for a long time now, but i didn't think they'd have them back!

woot! hopefully i'll get my ass to cardiff before i go back to uni this weekend!

cheers everyone for the help by the way!

Hayley_2k4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sparkler)
ooh, cooooool! granted i haven't looked in superdrug in cardiff for these lipglosses for a long time now, but i didn't think they'd have them back!

woot! hopefully i'll get my ass to cardiff before i go back to uni this weekend!

cheers everyone for the help by the way!

Hope you find them!!
c0co
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lol how old school...Bonne Bell was my first ever lip gloss or attempt at make up for that matter. Order it off ebay!
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree with Chrissy909 Girls, get some more sense (lol)! L'Oreal, Maybelline - it's where it's at
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (91)
13.13%
1 (89)
12.84%
2 (89)
12.84%
19.05%
22.37%
19.77%

Watched Threads