Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where shall I get my hair done? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Can't remember if I've posted about this before, but I'm trying to decide where to get my hair done. The Salon, where I normally go, is fine but a little bit pricey (well, ish) and I sometimes come away feeling I don't look much different. I have long dark blonde hair, and to have a full head of highlights and a hair cut (layers and stuff) it costs about £80. Hence me not going very often! I just want to try something new as I want a nice style which I feel really happy with. I thought about Toni&Guy but I heard that they wouldcharge nearly twice as much for the same thing...anyone know about their prices? I can't find anything on the websites. I'm at a bit of loss, cos I don't mind spending a bit of money but want to really feel I've got something for it, and with hairdressers it's a bit of a gamble, isn't it! I've included some pics (of the kind of styles I'm looking for) in this post. Anyone got any suggestions? All comments/advice appreciated!!
    Thanks
    dooby x x
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Depends where you live

ReputationRep:
    whay don't u have your hair cut somewhere nice to get a nice cut and then go somewhere cheaper for the highlights?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's quite a good idea, I will definitely keep it in mind!! Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think toni&guy would cost twice that. Depending on where you live a cut and highlights might cost about £100 maybe more. But you should just do as everyone suggested and get the highlights somewhere cheaper and the cut in toni and guy

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.