Where shall I get my hair done? Watch

dooby
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi everyone,

Can't remember if I've posted about this before, but I'm trying to decide where to get my hair done. The Salon, where I normally go, is fine but a little bit pricey (well, ish) and I sometimes come away feeling I don't look much different. I have long dark blonde hair, and to have a full head of highlights and a hair cut (layers and stuff) it costs about £80. Hence me not going very often! I just want to try something new as I want a nice style which I feel really happy with. I thought about Toni&Guy but I heard that they wouldcharge nearly twice as much for the same thing...anyone know about their prices? I can't find anything on the websites. I'm at a bit of loss, cos I don't mind spending a bit of money but want to really feel I've got something for it, and with hairdressers it's a bit of a gamble, isn't it! I've included some pics (of the kind of styles I'm looking for) in this post. Anyone got any suggestions? All comments/advice appreciated!!
Thanks
dooby x x
Attached files
r0manticide17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Depends where you live
sokas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
whay don't u have your hair cut somewhere nice to get a nice cut and then go somewhere cheaper for the highlights?
dooby
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Yeah that's quite a good idea, I will definitely keep it in mind!! Thanks.
Clart
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't think toni&guy would cost twice that. Depending on where you live a cut and highlights might cost about £100 maybe more. But you should just do as everyone suggested and get the highlights somewhere cheaper and the cut in toni and guy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (52)
35.14%
I really love the subject (41)
27.7%
I don't know what else to do (20)
13.51%
I can't get a job (8)
5.41%
My parents want me to (4)
2.7%