Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I haven't been here in sooo long watch

ReputationRep:
    And I don't think I know anyone anymore....

I feel like a stranger in my own life (anyone know whose lyrics they are?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    And I don't think I know anyone anymore....

I feel like a stranger in my own life (anyone know whose lyrics they are?)
    Welcome back random person I don't know *waves*

ReputationRep:
    Where is your snoopy avatar?? :eek:

It was you that had snoopy, right??

I remember you - I'm sure I do!!

SilverWings BTW - Not LiverSwings, I blame the new name on temporary insanity!!

ReputationRep:
    I remember you Though you probably don't remember me.
    Welcome back!

ReputationRep:
    oh its zurich. the f1 thread you created is still around. i remember back in the day when me and f1f were jsut talkign in random f1 threads and then we moved into yours. /reminiscement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unseen_ Angel)
    Welcome back random person I don't know *waves*
    I knew that would happen. I turn my back for five minutes (or perhaps a little longer) and everything changes. I bet if I went back to where I grew up, everything will have changed there, too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiverSwings)
    Where is your snoopy avatar?? :eek:

It was you that had snoopy, right??

I remember you - I'm sure I do!!

SilverWings BTW - Not LiverSwings, I blame the new name on temporary insanity!!
    Oh God, I remember you.... I mean, wonderful! Hello there, how the devil are you?

And Snoopy has been replaced. He's still kicking around somewhere, though.

ReputationRep:
    I knew that would happen. I turn my back for five minutes (or perhaps a little longer) and everything changes. I bet if I went back to where I grew up, everything will have changed there, too!!
    Awwwwwwwww the nostalgia of it all :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, I remember you.... I mean, wonderful! Hello there, how the devil are you?

And Snoopy has been replaced. He's still kicking around somewhere, though.

You don't like me.

Fine.

Whatever.

I never liked you anyway. :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryStudent)
    I remember you Though you probably don't remember me.
    Welcome back!
    Argh, I don't and I feel so bad. I always remember everyone I meet and it's really annoying when someone doesn't remember you. On Tuesday, someone that has met me before was asked if they knew me and they said no!! I had to go through the drama of shaking his hand and introducing myself and letting him tell me who he was, even though I already knew, just because was far too busy and important to remember me from the first time! Grrrrrrr!

We can't have spoken much, I'm sure I really do remember everyone I've talked to... I make an effort and everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Chueco)
    oh its zurich. the f1 thread you created is still around. i remember back in the day when me and f1f were jsut talkign in random f1 threads and then we moved into yours. /reminiscement
    Ahh yes, I remember that. Has there been a whole season since I started that? I seem to remember it being pre-first race of 2005. I'll have to take a look in there and see what the hot topic is at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    aww bex was just talking about you before!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiverSwings)

You don't like me.

Fine.

Whatever.

I never liked you anyway. :hmpf:
    Awww, there there, I'm just bullying you! I seem to remember you being quite mean to me so I didn't want to be too nice at first in case you got confused and thought I was someone else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    aww bex was just talking about you before!
    What? Argh!! Where? Now I'm confused. I definitely don't know you, but you know me. That's always un-nerving! What's going on, where am I being talked about? It's not bad, is it? I didn't mean whatever it was! It's all lies, don't believe a word......

ReputationRep:
    What? Argh!! Where? Now I'm confused. I definitely don't know you, but you know me. That's always un-nerving! What's going on, where am I being talked about? It's not bad, is it? I didn't mean whatever it was! It's all lies, don't believe a word......
    aww :p: :hugs:

you definitely don't know me! you weren't being talked about really, B_e_x just said you were one of her first people she spoke to on here, nothing else

ReputationRep:
    yup. i remember seeing your user name around in the old days. welcome back.

yup.

ReputationRep:
    Argh, I don't and I feel so bad. I always remember everyone I meet and it's really annoying when someone doesn't remember you. On Tuesday, someone that has met me before was asked if they knew me and they said no!! I had to go through the drama of shaking his hand and introducing myself and letting him tell me who he was, even though I already knew, just because was far too busy and important to remember me from the first time! Grrrrrrr!

We can't have spoken much, I'm sure I really do remember everyone I've talked to... I make an effort and everything!
    Don't worry! I don't think we ever spoke really, I just remember seeing your name around a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    aww :p: :hugs:

you definitely don't know me! you weren't being talked about really, B_e_x just said you were one of her first people she spoke to on here, nothing else
    Well, that's innocent enough I suppose, I'll calm down then...

Do you know her from uni, or just on here?

ReputationRep:
    Well, that's innocent enough I suppose, I'll calm down then...

Do you know her from uni, or just on here?

nooo! i wish. :p: just on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryStudent)
    Don't worry! I don't think we ever spoke really, I just remember seeing your name around a lot
    Apologies for the mis-placed rant then! But really, is it that hard to remember people. If they were listening when you were talking to them, surely it'd be automatic?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.