Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just came back from the cinema after seeing it? What did you all think of it? I thought it was rather confusing at times, but scary (although I do find every horror film scary lol).

Im still unclear as to why the entity haunted the girl though, she hadn't done anything wrong. Was it the evil spirit of her dad that raped her or something?

And what the hell did the wolf have to do with it?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get it at all. What was paranormal about it? It can't have all been down to her dad 'cause how come she was levitating and stuff? Weird.

But the school teacher!!!! Fwoar!! *drool*

ReputationRep:
    i thoguht it was crap, didn't find it scary, didn't find it interesting, didn't pay full attention so didn't understand it all. It got very repitive. I was annoyed i wasted £6 going to see it!

ReputationRep:
    not worth it then ?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.