Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Manchester Passion watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    do the actual bands perform in this or is it covers all teh way through?

cheers

ReputationRep:
    Covers

ReputationRep:
    thats pretty poor isnt it.. i mean it wud have a lot more cred if oasis did actually appear. shame.. ill turn it off. thanks

ReputationRep:
    I think you may be missing the point of it.
    Its the final days of Jesus, using mancunian music, The guy from the band James is playing Jesus.

ReputationRep:
    lol im a live music fan.. easter aside. it wud have been pretty top to see those acts...regardless of hte religious story.. tho i do appriacaite what they are trying to do.. im sure theyd have got more publicity, and thus spread "teh word" more if they had got the acts in rather than some singer weve never head off to do it..im bored and i wudnt be if it was the proper deal. and surely if im bored, and im a manc? what about every1 else?

they wud have marketed the story better with the proper acts.

ReputationRep:
    James are a well known band on the manchester scene?
    I have heard of them.

ReputationRep:
    It's the worst programme ever. Though it probably doesn't help that I'm not religious so find the whole thing sentimental and ridiculous. The songs are ruined as well. Funny at times cos it's so bad.

And the female reporter who asked this punk rock guy how he could be religious was the stupidest thing ever... people can be spiritual regardless of beliefs. It's stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bohemianthinker)
    And the female reporter who asked this punk rock guy how he could be religious was the stupidest thing ever... people can be spiritual regardless of beliefs. It's stupid.
    Yeah that was stupid. Tho apart from the pointless questions to the people following the cross I really liked it

ReputationRep:
    i went and it was fantastic

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.