Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Desperate Housewives watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Couldnt see a thread on this when i did a search and feel it deserves a mention! Does anyone watch it? I find it hilarious, its such a black comedy tho cos at times its quite sad and then theres all the murder stuff in it. I have no idea what is going to happen next!!

ReputationRep:
    i love that show.
    i watched the second series ages ago as i downloaded it.
    cant wait for the third when they make it.
    i thought there was a society for this im sure ive seen a deperate housewives thread somewhere :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i did try searching but it didnt come up with it! there probably is one and if so i apologise!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=171192

totally love DH. i watch it religioulsy every wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    i watched season 1 and yea i love it too! still waiting for season 2 to show up while i'm watching "lost". bah it's so slow here. maybe i should try downloading DH season 2 from somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I think this is a great show, funny but very interesting at the same time. I really like the 'mystery' aspect of the show.

ReputationRep:
    I love the show. One of my favourites ever, for sure.

(Original post by layla*)
    i watched season 1 and yea i love it too! still waiting for season 2 to show up while i'm watching "lost". bah it's so slow here. maybe i should try downloading DH season 2 from somewhere.
    Layla was here too. *points to self*
    NAME SNAP!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.