LBS Msc Finance Watch
- BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering Imperial College (First Class)
- Industrial placement BP (Control Engr)
- Industrial placement Citi (Tech)
- Summer internship Lehman (Tech)
- Internship Shell (Energy Trading)
Will my placements be considered as full-time work experience ? Since it says 2 years minimum do you think I have a chance?
You can pay (through the roof) to take some courses there which don't require much in the way of pre-requisites. There is an undergrad from UCL doing some of their corporate finance evening classes I think... may well be failing his degree as a result though.
I mean LBS in general is another league and aim a different kind of public.
You can still get into great masters in finance at Oxbridge / LSE / Imperial/ Warwick with that record, so it's no that bad.