wht the xgod 360 is a god Watch

xstudentx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
when yu finally get it, with a great game like oblivion, you will be blown away.
i admit i was a bit sonyish b4 my mom suprised me with a 360. and oblivion its just like,.... a really good game, probably one of the best i played actually. The best rpg ive come across in recent years. Maybe is the whole free roaming and huge spaces im attracted to. the whole Gta element. Infact come to think of it, it doesnt even feel like an RPG, i mean, yu can have so much fun without even following the story, im like only 7 hours into the game, so i guess i still got a lot more exporing to do., im just so impresseded that i have to make this thread and 3.31am in the morning

oh yah, did i mention the 360 is a BEAST?

toodle doo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ghetto_faboulus)
when yu finally get it, with a great game like oblivion, you will be blown away.
i admit i was a bit sonyish b4 my mom suprised me with a 360. and i oblivion is just like,.... a really good game, probably one of the best i played actually. The best rpg ive come across in recent years. Maybe is the whole free roaming and huge spaces im attracted to. the whole Gta element. Infact come to think of it, it doesnt even feel like an RPG, i mean, yu can have so much fun without even following the story, im like only 7 hours into the game, so i guess i still got a lot more exporing to do., im just so impresseded that i have to make this thread and 3.31am in the morning

oh yah, did i mention the 360 is a BEAST?

toodle doo
Are you on drugs?
cheesecakebobby
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That's just the effect Oblivion has on people
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The post title reads: "Why the Xbox 360 is great"
The post body reads: "Why oblivion is great"

:yy: :yy:
Draig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 5150)
Are you on drugs?
Rofl!
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Baron)

Well, you could argue that they are one and the same...it is the best game on the 360 to date...
cheesecakebobby
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
According to reviews, it is the 16th best game of all time! (Source: Gamerankings)
parag
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It is no way worse than stinking NFL2k1!
xstudentx
Rep:
?
ive only had 4 hours sleep over the past the day., i love stabbing at the rats, in the game
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Been fighting in the arena. Having trouble beating the twins tho.... nevermind, should be easy once i get my paralysing staff recharged
Ditting Suck
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by jayk_bakner)
Well, you could argue that they are one and the same...it is the best game on the 360 to date...
One great game does not a great console make.
cheesecakebobby
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's better than anything that came out on the PS2 for at least 2 years, and by this point only Halo rivalled it on Xbox 1.
Sw1ft
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
actually even though i hate the game, the GTA series would probably most be more popular.. and that was ps2 exclusive to begin with... whereas oblivion is already on pc also so...
cheesecakebobby
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, GTA 3 was good, up there with Oblivion but even if it wasn't 2 years it was still longer than the 360 launch gap (and if you do factor exclusivity into it, at least consider it ended up on Xbox - when a game is PC and one console only it is an entirely different matter IMO). I just think it is absurbd when people criticise the 360 games out now when if you compare them to the last generation consoles they stand up and are probably better by the same point. At least with Xbox Live demos you can test lots of them before you spend your cash!
Draig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The argument that Oblivion has come to PC isn't really applicable. The Elder Scrolls series has always been on computers, even though Oblivion was developed more with the 360 in mind they certainly wouldn't have thought twice about makeing it a PC title from the get go.
parag
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
GTAIII came out just under 11 months after the PS2 launched I think and as exhilirating and amazing as Oblivion is, I don't think it's blown me away completely in the same way as GTA did when I first played it as a wee 13 year old.
Euan_hmfc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Baron)

Oblivion IS the 360.

Apologies to the topic starter but I do not go out spending £300 just for one (admittedly good) experience.
OMGWTF
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow, reminds me of my modded Xbox. Except, its cheaper and alot more customisable
xstudentx
Rep:
?
(Original post by parag)
GTAIII came out just under 11 months after the PS2 launched I think and as exhilirating and amazing as Oblivion is, I don't think it's blown me away completely in the same way as GTA did when I first played it as a wee 13 year old.
agreed, GTA isnt the first free roaming game, but it certainly made this concept in game a LOT mroe popular. Oblivion has just implemented this into an RPG (not the first game to do it) and has just refreshed the whole western rpg experience. its the only game worth getting one the 360, in my opinion
cheesecakebobby
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Try GRAW - I have hosted 16 player CO-OP matches online, offering an experience unlike any other FPS I have ever played. The single player is pretty good too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (238)
27.23%
No (636)
72.77%

Watched Threads