This discussion is closed.
berryripple
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I've just noticed that my LNAT profile has my middle name on it, while my UCAS (already sent) doesn't. I can't change either - does anyone know if this will cause a problem with matching them up?

Thanks
berryripple
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Sorry for the shameless bump Just a bit worried
lighterthanAyer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've got a similar problem- my passport has a different name to my registration one. I think the best plan of action is just to call them up (I'm gonna do that tomorrow morning) and change it to fit whatever ID you plan to bring on the day
berryripple
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by lighterthanAyer)
I've got a similar problem- my passport has a different name to my registration one. I think the best plan of action is just to call them up (I'm gonna do that tomorrow morning) and change it to fit whatever ID you plan to bring on the day
Ah, thanks for the reply

I did my LNAT ages ago so I'm just leaving it now, I'm sure the universities will email if there's a problem.
Bee1639
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey did anything happen when the university saw they were different I’m dealing with the same thing and my test is tomorrow
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bee1639)
Hey did anything happen when the university saw they were different I’m dealing with the same thing and my test is tomorrow
The OP is banned .. start a new thread
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (44)
89.8%
No (5)
10.2%

Watched Threads