The Student Room Group

What can I do to get teachers to predict me a few grades higher ?

I got DDE and I need to get predicted bbc or BBB or bcc but my teachers will only predict me one grade higher which is gay

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Get on your knees and open your mouth.
Reply 2
That teacher would be gettin a swift lefty if that were me.
your just asking for 'sex with the teacher' jokes. . .
Reply 4
Explain to them that you need certain grades for what Uni course you want to apply to and don't tell them that their choice of grades are 'gay'.
But if you recieved DDE then do you really believe you can get a BBB? If yes then persude them that you are going to work your absolute butt of to achieve them. I will remind you though that universities do look at your recieved grades and they might not accept you if they think you won't be able to get your predicted grades.
Reply 5
They're not going to predict you grades that you clearly won't get. You're lucky they're even predicting you one grade above.
Short of bribing them, I can't imagine how you could get predicted BBB with your results.

You shouldn't be, to be honest.
Reply 7
Stop being so immature, and have a proper conversation with them? Without having a strop that is.
And stop using terms like 'gay' so negatively. It's rude.
Reply 8
I didn't realise that people still described things as 'gay' :rolleyes:
You may think you can get BBB but your teachers have done their job for many years and will know what you're capable of. Schools/colleges don't want to get reputations for predicting way higher than you can get else they're not taken seriously by unis.

I got DEEE for my first lot of ASes, I realised that my predicted gfrades wouldn't be high enough and that to get decent grades I'd have a tonne of resits and lots of exams is what threw me the first time. So I decided I was better of redoing two of the Es, carrying the D and picking up another AS.

If you believe that you're capable of BBB then redoing year 12 might have been your best option. You may have to apply through readjustment or taking a gap year if you do exceed your predictions.
Reply 10
I was roughly one or two marks away from the next grade for all 3 subjects.. So it could be worse. Sorry about my choice of words - 'gay'
I'm retaking all my exams in Janurary anyway and my coursework has been sent off to get remarked too so my predictions could go up. Iv already been predicted CC just need a B

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending