Bristol VS Edinburgh ~! Watch
I've got offers from Bristol, Edinburgh and Warwick...
For Master degree in " TESOL (Teaching English ) "
I've been surfing lots of sites for information.
but still making a decision among these really drives me crazy.
For several reasons...and I desperately needs your advice.
These are what I want to get from the university. (Below)
1. Quality of the teaching (including professor and curriculum)
2. reputation for TESOL internationally
3. How beautiful the city (where the univ. is located ) is..(I don't mean endless green field..but of course city with beautiful nature nearby..Am I too demanding ? - and how safe
4. How much do I have to spend for the living..
5. How friendly to international students...
It is more difficult to choose the university than I expected..
I am waiting your answer...
thanks for reading and have a nice day~!!!!!!!!
but in Warwick the history of TESOL department is too short comparing with other universities... nevertheless..you think that I have to consider Warwick ,right for its reputation?....what should i do....
I havn't been to Edinburgh, but I've heard its a nicer looking city, and uni than Bristol - which isnt that hard considering Edinburgh uni has 300 years on Bristol.
Think Edinburgh is cheaper aswell.
Thanks...and your habit is too cute to call it as a disease
Sorry if it offendw, but i love that comment.