Bristol, Edinburgh and Warwick! Heeeeelp!! Watch
I've got offers from Bristol, Edinburgh and Warwick...
For Master degree in " TESOL (Teaching English ) "
I've been surfing lots of sites for information.
but still making a decision among these really drives me crazy.
For several reasons...and I desperately needs your advice.
These are what I want to get from the university. (Below)
1. Quality of the teaching (including professor and curriculum)
2. reputation for TESOL internationally
3. How beautiful the city (where the univ. is located ) is..(I don't mean endless green field..but of course city with beautiful nature nearby..Am I too demanding ? - and how safe
4. How much do I have to spend for the living..
5. How friendly to international students...
It is more difficult to choose the university than I expected..
I am waiting your answer...
thanks for reading and have a nice day~!!!!!!!!
Congrats on all your offers
But for final dicision I need more time ^^ I think..
Is there anyone who can tell me about Bristol and Warwick ?
Bristol too can be unsafe, but I know it better and perhaps because of that feel at ease there. Also - Bristol may be the better recognised internationally (though Edinburgh is oustanding too).
I've heard from Warwick grads that Warwick's campus is on the outskirts of a city and is generally very nice - never been there myself but the people I know loved it there.
They are all good universities so whereever you go, the teaching quality should be ok.