Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What's the funniest prank you've ever done?

ReputationRep:
    Can pranks even be considered funny after youre no longer 12?

ReputationRep:
    While tipsy I decided to feign fainting on the zebra crossing due to overdrink, stopped traffic and everything! My mate acting like a perfect stranger ushered me off the crossing, but not before he let me go and I fell again, oh that night was funny...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Can pranks even be considered funny after youre no longer 12?
    hmm - last day sixth form pranks are worth it - one year someone brought in a sheep to graze on the lawn in our quad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    hmm - last day sixth form pranks are worth it - one year someone brought in a sheep to graze on the lawn in our quad
    i was banned from my last day

ReputationRep:
    We drove the maintenance men's little rascal van onto the front lawn.

ReputationRep:
    i was banned from my last day
    LOL! I've never really done any pranks, just stand there making witty little comments!

There is always the act like you've fainted rountine. Hide things from your parents so they think thay are going senial!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    We drove the maintenance men's little rascal van onto the front lawn.
    good one - i remember seeing someone dressed as the grim-reaper being chased out of our school by our deputy head

ReputationRep:
    My mate's brother once released a pig into a mosque, I thought that story was quite funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    LOL! I've never really done any pranks, just stand there making witty little comments!

There is always the act like you've fainted rountine. Hide things from your parents so they think thay are going senial!
    the teachers at my school were worried i would pull off something very expensive and very untraceable - so they banned me without a second thought

ReputationRep:
    good one - i remember seeing someone dressed as the grim-reaper being chased out of our school by our deputy head
    Mmmm... strange sightings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    My mate's brother once released a pig into a mosque, I thought that story was quite funny
    sacrilege is the best prank of all

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm... strange sightings
    hehe - i was only 15 - it was v. weird seeing that - especially since i had never seen my deputy head run so fast after that looney - who proceeded to drive the dep's car onto our quad and parked it there!

ReputationRep:
    On our last day we painted the common room walls. we all signed it

ReputationRep:
    you let ever seen them computer pranks
    you know them tricks and all
    kinda funny

ReputationRep:
    I was at a house party once and was totally smashed. So as you do, I went for a wander around the place, having a look , you know? So I get into the mum and dads room and I lie on the bed and this idea comes in to my head.

I ran down the stairs and stood their stark faced at my friend (who was a girl) and told her i was walking past the room and I seen a ghostly figure in the corner. She totally flipped out, running around the place saying she wanted out of the place. Aw well, you hadda be there, it livened up a pretty poor party though.

Oh i also once painted a football dugout rainbow colours the night before a game.

ReputationRep:
    hehe - i was only 15 - it was v. weird seeing that - especially since i had never seen my deputy head run so fast after that looney - who proceeded to drive the dep's car onto our quad and parked it there!
    What fun it must be to live your life...Anyway, look at the time, No wonder I'm so tierd. Night everyone x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thredders)
    What's the funniest prank you've ever done?
    When I was at school, me and a friend both had eggs and it was still during lesson time, there was a short interval for the lesson change, and the corridors where bustling with students and teachers. So there we where armed with two eggs each, and we had already acquired our target, so we ran through the crowd and not one to miss, I carefully and meticulously splatted the eggs upon my victim, and hurridly scuttled away to my next lesson, with some remains of the eggshell and yolk inbetween my fingers. My accomplice mimicked my actions.

About ten minutes later, the head of year came and got both of us and dragged us off, and gave us a stern warning not to repeat. We got off lightly! However as to the person we egged, she ended up spending the rest of the day wiping egg yolk off of her, and having the embarrassment of the head of year combing the eggshell out of her hair.

Just a small act of immaturity and how mean teenagers can be.

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 10 I bought a bottle of fake blood and tipped it all over one of my hands. It scared the like of of my mum, she nearly called an ambulance!

ReputationRep:
    What fun it must be to live your life...Anyway, look at the time, No wonder I'm so tierd. Night everyone x
    my school was full of v. rich eccentric kids who couldnt give a crap for consequences - like that guy who climbed up the tower and absailed down it starkers

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.