?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
--
Knogle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thankfully I don't have one, and have never been tempted to get one at the first place. I think tattoos are ugly.
Sugar_Puff_Fairy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love mine, it's a little pink bitterfly on my hip that's hidden most of the time, so it's not in your face. I sometimes forget I have it and see it in the shower and get the shock of my life! I want another one - paw prints on my other hip but it's a little tacky I think..
Cloud_Strife
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Get a big hand print on your ass
supercat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I couldn't get one. a) I'm terrible with pain, and b) I'm so indecisive and fickle I'd hate it by the next afternoon.
Sorani
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not yet
Cookie_dough
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have stars on my hip which i wish i had taken more time to choose being as it was my first tattoo...i'm booked in for a 2 hour session in two weeks to get latin wrote on my back, so i couldn't of regretted the first one too much LOL
Knogle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sorani)
Not yet
Key word: yet.
George Agdgdgwngo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by The-Lennon)
My mate just got one and it looks completely crap. He thinks it looks good but it looks dumb.

Anyone ever regretted getting one?
I'm not too fond of one of mines; on my upper right arm. It was about a day after I got it that I decided it wasn't for me . Too late now though.:p:
brimstone
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I wouldn't get one. I think, on the whole, they look pretty bad - but some can look OKish
c0co
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
One of my freinds got one on her hip that was meant to be a heart with lots of intricate detail in the middle n she wanted to get it from a freind who is a trainee tattooist. She was in so much pain though that she could only get it half done so now it looks exactly like a vagina...v. embarrasing so now she's gona try to make it look like a dragon or sumthing. But yeah...v. regrettable tattoing experience.
popsical
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tattoo's are tacky. Especially on females. It's an instant put off.
Dutchess of Doncaster
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Love mine, love what it means
o-e-s-j
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chrissy909)
One of my freinds got one on her hip that was meant to be a heart with lots of intricate detail in the middle n she wanted to get it from a freind who is a trainee tattooist. She was in so much pain though that she could only get it half done so now it looks exactly like a vagina...v. embarrasing so now she's gona try to make it look like a dragon or sumthing. But yeah...v. regrettable tattoing experience.
ROFL
Clarence
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I got BRIAN tattooed across my arse.

DAMN.
randomuser#6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tattoo's are not cool They are ugly stains on your skin.
BlackpoolCraig
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think that a tastefultattoo on the right person canlook good. However, I've seen some old people with tattoos, and I bet they thought that they looked good back in the day!

A mate of mine got a tattoo which i think isn't all that good, and he's talked to me about getting another one. It's quite hard to talk to him about it since I'm not so keen on tattoos.

That said, I have seen a few tattoos which i think look really good. But they are in the minority. That, and minimalism pays off. The best ones I've seen have been small and simple.
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't have any tattoos - I'm 16 (not planning on getting any though), but my mom regretted all hers. She has a crappy faded rose on her shoulder, and she did have a balloon thingy on her back (can't remember what it meant), which she hated and had to have covered up with a huge, dark-coloured piece, which looks only a tiny bit better, haha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (56)
46.28%
No (65)
53.72%

Watched Threads