Turn on thread page Beta

Ever regretted a TATTOO?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully I don't have one, and have never been tempted to get one at the first place. I think tattoos are ugly.

ReputationRep:
    I love mine, it's a little pink bitterfly on my hip that's hidden most of the time, so it's not in your face. I sometimes forget I have it and see it in the shower and get the shock of my life! I want another one - paw prints on my other hip but it's a little tacky I think..

ReputationRep:
    Get a big hand print on your ass

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't get one. a) I'm terrible with pain, and b) I'm so indecisive and fickle I'd hate it by the next afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    Not yet

ReputationRep:
    I have stars on my hip which i wish i had taken more time to choose being as it was my first tattoo...i'm booked in for a 2 hour session in two weeks to get latin wrote on my back, so i couldn't of regretted the first one too much LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorani)
    Not yet
    Key word: yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Lennon)
    My mate just got one and it looks completely crap. He thinks it looks good but it looks dumb.

Anyone ever regretted getting one?
    I'm not too fond of one of mines; on my upper right arm. It was about a day after I got it that I decided it wasn't for me . Too late now though.:p:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't get one. I think, on the whole, they look pretty bad - but some can look OKish

ReputationRep:
    One of my freinds got one on her hip that was meant to be a heart with lots of intricate detail in the middle n she wanted to get it from a freind who is a trainee tattooist. She was in so much pain though that she could only get it half done so now it looks exactly like a vagina...v. embarrasing so now she's gona try to make it look like a dragon or sumthing. But yeah...v. regrettable tattoing experience.

ReputationRep:
    Tattoo's are tacky. Especially on females. It's an instant put off.

ReputationRep:
    Love mine, love what it means

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrissy909)
    One of my freinds got one on her hip that was meant to be a heart with lots of intricate detail in the middle n she wanted to get it from a freind who is a trainee tattooist. She was in so much pain though that she could only get it half done so now it looks exactly like a vagina...v. embarrasing so now she's gona try to make it look like a dragon or sumthing. But yeah...v. regrettable tattoing experience.
    ROFL

ReputationRep:
    I got BRIAN tattooed across my arse.

DAMN.

ReputationRep:
    Tattoo's are not cool They are ugly stains on your skin.

ReputationRep:
    I think that a tastefultattoo on the right person canlook good. However, I've seen some old people with tattoos, and I bet they thought that they looked good back in the day!

A mate of mine got a tattoo which i think isn't all that good, and he's talked to me about getting another one. It's quite hard to talk to him about it since I'm not so keen on tattoos.

That said, I have seen a few tattoos which i think look really good. But they are in the minority. That, and minimalism pays off. The best ones I've seen have been small and simple.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any tattoos - I'm 16 (not planning on getting any though), but my mom regretted all hers. She has a crappy faded rose on her shoulder, and she did have a balloon thingy on her back (can't remember what it meant), which she hated and had to have covered up with a huge, dark-coloured piece, which looks only a tiny bit better, haha.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.