The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
Where can one find older woman online lol, there must be tons of lonely housewifes who need a good seeing too, im wiling to share the bed with them :biggrin:

you are obsessed!
Reply 21
Anonymous
hey, well im attracted to older woman, and like u hear about these storys in the paper of these younger guys like 18 or something sleeping with 35+ woman, and i find this awesome, but it doesnt happen to me:frown:.
Any thing i can do lol, do older woman tend to get attracted to the younger man, i think i really need to get this outta my system, if you know what i mean.

Why is this?

Older women have their own agendas.
Reply 22
I know im obsessed, hence this topic, i need to meet one and get my rocks off :P:
Put your picture up on a website, either myspace or somewhere. More 'adult' sites work best and generally get the hotter girls. Or put your myspace link in your sig etc.

Anyway that was in my past life, I have a girlfriend now :wink:
same mate same, damn whenever I see them getting off the bus at tescos for their weekly granny shop... dang I want em all.
Reply 25
Fo sho lol, you know there is alot of hot 40 year olds, why wont people just admit it. :frown:
Reply 26
Anonymous
Fo sho lol, you know there is alot of hot 40 year olds, why wont people just admit it. :frown:

can I just ask, those who are at the ages who need to take oetrogen supplement or they will grow beard aren't, by any chance of your type?:eek:
Reply 27
No they aint lmao, im saying 35-40ish are hot, which they are, my m8s mum is a cracker :wink:
Reply 28
I've always found girls a few years older than me to be far more attractive. I just can't be doing with all the giggling etc and general immaturity of the vast majority of girls my age.

That sounds a bit pretentious, but what the hell...

ssmoose
GILF!

If your grandparents are in their 50s then there's something far wrong in your family structure...
Reply 29
Yea same as me, all girls around my age seem immature, i like the more mature woman :smile:
Reply 30
LibertineNorth
I've always found girls a few years older than me to be far more attractive. I just can't be doing with all the giggling etc and general immaturity of the vast majority of girls my age.

That sounds a bit pretentious, but what the hell...

im with you on this
Reply 31
Anonymous
hey, well im attracted to older woman, and like u hear about these storys in the paper of these younger guys like 18 or something sleeping with 35+ woman, and i find this awesome, but it doesnt happen to me:frown:.
Any thing i can do lol, do older woman tend to get attracted to the younger man, i think i really need to get this outta my system, if you know what i mean.

www.milfhunter.com - this should tide you over until you find the right milf for you.
Anonymous

I've always had a tendency to attract older girls/women (well more than younger girls).

You have to remember that older women go for totally different things than younger women. What it is, I'm not sure :confused: I think older girls (looking for a younger guy that is) are more into the sweet, nice guy, whereas younger girls go for guys who appear to be tough and very confident.

But watch out for those 35+ women. You have to ask yourself why a woman that age would still be single (considering that you're not trying to have an affair).
Pretty Boy
Edit: btw, to the OP the 35+ age women love younger guys, they're always gropin me in the club. Im totally put off tho - you could be like number 3,642! :biggrin:

lol

I wouldn't go for that type. They tend to be absolutely revolting and incredibly drunk. You really have to be desperate for that kind of woman.
I wouldn't mind getting one from an older woman either, within reason of course :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending