ringlets anon.
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
So who is going to Oxford Brookes in September and what course are you doing?

I'm going to do Business and Management hehe cant wait:p:
smilee172
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nursing can't wait
xHayley18x
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Occupational Therapy roll on September!
vicckyp
Report 13 years ago
Physiotherapy! yay!
xXxEmmaxXx
Report 13 years ago
Occupational Therapy.
Hana_87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Business and Media
smilee172
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lilly_May)
Business and Media
wooo so have u applied for accomodation yet? or know where you'll be applying?
mohaa020
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi Ppl,Im probably going to go Oxford Brookes or Loughbro.Dont know which im going to firm,but going the OPEN DAY ON SAT 29TH APRIL.Any 1 going this Open day.

Well im gonna study Automotive Engineering.

Laterz
Lady_Muck
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've just applied through extra for Law!

Will know in the next two weeks (once I email my new personal statement through), if I do get a place, I'll be applying for Cheney (sp!). Lots of goodvibes this way, please. Decided I really don't want a gap year!
ringlets anon.
(Original post by Lady_Muck)
I've just applied through extra for Law!

Will know in the next two weeks (once I email my new personal statement through), if I do get a place, I'll be applying for Cheney (sp!). Lots of goodvibes this way, please. Decided I really don't want a gap year!
Oh good luck! *trying to send as much good vibes as possible* I think most people are applying to Cheney!
slsl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ive got an offer for law. not sure if i will take it though, its my second choice in case my grades dont get me into my first choice (KCL)..
Lady_Muck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ringlets anon.)
Oh good luck! *trying to send as much good vibes as possible* I think most people are applying to Cheney!
Oh I know! But I don't want to go anywhere else :rolleyes: I'm soooo picky, too. Ah well, we shall see! We'll start with the offer, I think!
smilee172
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh I know! But I don't want to go anywhere else :rolleyes: I'm soooo picky, too. Ah well, we shall see! We'll start with the offer, I think!
lol i applied to cheney.. it must be very completitive! but im kinda hoping that the earlier u apply the better ur chances stand. maybe.. hopefully. possibly
Lady_Muck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by laurah)
lol i applied to cheney.. it must be very completitive! but im kinda hoping that the earlier u apply the better ur chances stand. maybe.. hopefully. possibly

I did see another I thought looked quite pretty, Cotuit I think it is, so that'll be my second choice.

Maybe they'll put me in Cheney because I come from Devon and it's a long, long way (well, 3 hours!!!) from Brookes and they want me to be happy. Or maybe not, but, well, that's how I'm looking at it!!
smilee172
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I did see another I thought looked quite pretty, Cotuit I think it is, so that'll be my second choice.

Maybe they'll put me in Cheney because I come from Devon and it's a long, long way (well, 3 hours!!!) from Brookes and they want me to be happy. Or maybe not, but, well, that's how I'm looking at it!!
hah well thats a nice way of putting it. do u have to wait til after exam results to find out where u've been allocated?
vicckyp
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by laurah)
I read somewhere that its not first come, first serve.. so they must allocate them based on something else... maybe... how nr it is to the campus we'll be studyin at... or maybe... they pick our names outta a hat.... hmm.........
ringlets anon.
I think it depends on how far away you have come from (if that makes sense!).
Lady_Muck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Really?! Oooh. I could draw a lucky straw, then.

God, I really, really hope I get this place. I'm really worried about it now I'm getting all excited. I'll jinx myself!!
ringlets anon.
Really?! Oooh. I could draw a lucky straw, then.

God, I really, really hope I get this place. I'm really worried about it now I'm getting all excited. I'll jinx myself!!
Oh God I know! lol, I've managed to convince myself that nothing can go wrong and i'm a sure bet! lol I'll bring myself back down to reality in a few days ( after a couple of exams)
Lady_Muck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes but at least you have an offer to begin with I bought two bloody placemats in the sale today and had to physically restrain myself from buying lots of homely things as I'm buying for a university that I might not even be going to :rolleyes:

Then there's the small matter of getting the grades should I get the place, when today I took the day off school to get coursework done and have been shopping, been to the beach and been and bought ice creams with my ex bf all day. Marvellous.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (56)
24.35%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.04%
I'm sick of studying (46)
20%
I can't find a course I want to do (6)
2.61%
I don't know enough about them (16)
6.96%