Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I got an offer for Int. Management w/ French in Bath but I am not sure wether my French is going to be good enough to study there. I've been taking French for (only) 3 years and despite having 14/15 in my French Class I am still way too far from being fluent. Is anybody taking the same course or have any kind of idea? Please, let me know.
    Appreciate it.
    Dee.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm taking the International Management course at Bath as well, but with German. I know what you mean, I don't think I'm fluent enough either, but remember, others on the course will be in similar situations as you....(me for one)

But to be honest, I can't wait for the course cos I love German, so if you really like French (which I assume toy do cos you're taking the course) I'm sure it'll be fine.

Whats your offer?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Vee,

you are right; however I've only been taking French for past 3 years. I think most ppl have been taking their languages for the past 5-7 years, therefore Im not sure about my abilities.

By the way, I live in Berlin, Germany. My offer is 1.7 Abi with 12/15 in Math and 13/15 in French. I think it is equivalent to ABB or something like that. This is the most doable offer out of all the offers I've got so far.

What offer did you get? Did you apply somewhere else?

ReputationRep:
    My offer's for ABB as well

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.