Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kooks : Inside the Inside Out watch

ReputationRep:
    wow, just bought this album.... and to those of you who either have not heard of them or are not sure over whether to buy the album or not... all i can say is BUY IT ! its amasing, 9 thumbs up :rolleyes:

lets have some more opinion on the album anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HurricaneHerd)
    wow, just bought this album.... and to those of you who either have not heard of them or are not sure over whether to buy the album or not... all i can say is BUY IT ! its amasing, 9 thumbs up :rolleyes:

lets have some more opinion on the album anyway
    :ditto: All of the songs are great, which is unusual for an album.

ReputationRep:
    if it's anything like that awful single then i'll be staying well away, death to all indie bands with northern accents:mad:

ReputationRep:
    The album is really good, a few slightly poppy songs but on the whole its very good

ReputationRep:
    Yay, it's a great album. Sounds fresh and energetic, makes me wanna run around and dance and just get wild. It will absolutely be my spring/summer album this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    if it's anything like that awful single then i'll be staying well away, death to all indie bands with northern accents:mad:
    Aren't The Kooks from Brighton?

ReputationRep:
    They sound a bit Cornish

if it's anything like that awful single then i'll be staying well away, death to all indie bands with northern accents
    Funniest thing i've read today lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i'm sure they are from brighton.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Nice.. :yy:

They aren't from brighton (are they?!) Thats "Kubb".. :p:

I like a few of their songs, might buy/download the album.. ain't decided yet :confused:

(ok they are from brighton )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loradora68)
    Aren't The Kooks from Brighton?
    well bands singing in any accent then, just stop putting it on and sing normally

ReputationRep:
    I love it!!

Ooh La she was such a good girl to me...

I think Inside In/Inside Out is pretty good. Better than I'd expected... I thought that the singles would be the best songs on the album but nah, every track's a winner. :p: And I love the lead singer's voice. I know a lot of people who find it irritating but hey, I think it's cool.

ReputationRep:
    I just got it, and wow, its superb, im loving matchbox, ohh la la, i want you back... they are great

:bebored:

I think my favourite's still Naive. Even though it's on the radio 24 hours a day. Good choice for a single, I think.

ReputationRep:
    Time to throw the simple plan cd away.. make room for this one me thinks..

Yeh, naive is a great choice of single, love that song to. Addictive...

Just read up that the album was Produced by Tony Hoffer no wonder its a superb album.

ReputationRep:
    it is a good album, i can listen to it all without skipping a track.

Simple Plan wouldn't be so annoying if they didn't appear to take themselves so seriously. They seem to think that they're a credible band.

ReputationRep:
    I too tire of generic northerner indie. But I don't think the Kooks fall into this category.

They're ok in my opinion, nothing special. Seen then live, which was fairly good.

(Original post by LibertineNorth)
    I too tire of generic northerner indie. But I don't think the Kooks fall into this category.
    Mainly because they're from Brighton.

ReputationRep:
    Spot on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.