Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

London School of Pharmacy - Recieved anything yet? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I successfully recieved an offer from LSOP in mid - feb!

But i still have not recieved anything from them yet. e.g. accomadation info, money stuff etc.

I rang them at the begining of March, and they said that there was a delay and packs will be sent in a few weeks, but that obviously is not the case.

Has anyone recieved anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    nothing

ReputationRep:
    Nope have not had anything yet. I got an offer near end of march about 20th i think.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got anything yet? I havnt which is ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to their open day on wednesday coming up. When i spoke to registry on the phone they said they are sending information packs out very soon, whenever that is.

ReputationRep:
    lol! they said that to me two months ago! hehe!

Hope you have lots of fun at the open day!

ReputationRep:
    all i gt...woz the final letter frm UCAS with the offer on it...other than that NUFIN! lol

ReputationRep:
    i gt som information packs through today ... they said more details would be sent after i'd decided on my firm and insurance choices.....

ReputationRep:
    I got a big pack from them yesterday! Has stuff about accomodation, costs, course structure, sylabus' etc in it! Only half of it was useful!

ReputationRep:
    I got my info pack when i went to the open day last wednesday lol. Am going to definately put it down as firm, really enjoyed the open day, so hopefully see you there in september.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 29, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.