Turn on thread page Beta

can some1 explain this watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi maybe im mental but i dont understand the following. how come guys dont like cute things such as puppys and pretty flowery stuff but they like cute girls.
    any1 know wot i mean

ReputationRep:
    Actually, we get the same feelings as girls. We just don't show them. I think puppies and things are cute, but I would never show it publically in fear of looking like a pansy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thredders)
    Actually, we get the same feelings as girls. We just don't show them. I think puppies and things are cute, but I would never show it publically in fear of looking like a pansy.
    u wouldnt look like a pansy just a bit odd

ReputationRep:
    Puppies, kittens and other cute things tap into the female maternal instincts! Small, soft, helpless, big eyes... ahhh.

ReputationRep:
    i dont mind saying when something is cute but only to my close friends lol. i realise that to charm a girl, you have to be sensitive with them, tell them when something is cute etc. but im also shy which makes doubly hard for me to ask a girl out

ReputationRep:
    Cos cute girls are attractive, that's the thing, we fancy them because they are always good looking.

I don't find teddies or anything like that remotely interesting or 'cute' but that's just me. Different people have different opionions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    i dont mind saying when something is cute but only to my close friends lol. i realise that to charm a girl, you have to be sensitive with them, tell them when something is cute etc. but im also shy which makes doubly hard for me to ask a girl out
    i think i speak for all of us when i say ....

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    hi maybe im mental but i dont understand the following. how come guys dont like cute things such as puppys and pretty flowery stuff but they like cute girls.
    any1 know wot i mean
    :eek: all guys love flowery stuff i go mental when i see one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    You have the completely wrong idea about how to charm a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    You have the completely wrong idea about how to charm a girl.
    no he's right i like sensitive guys but they also have to be manly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    no he's right i like sensitive guys but they also have to be manly
    so hard to be a man nowadays :rolleyes:

(Original post by emmz)
    any1 know wot i mean
    that is a really really good question

i think puppies are cute but i would no way say that to friends...
    i'd get laughed at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    :eek: all guys love flowery stuff i go mental when i see one
    lol, you go mental whenever you see a flower - haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    lol, you go mental whenever you see a flower - haha
    dont try to deny that you dont when u c a flower this is the truth gals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    any1 know wot i mean

To be blunt I wouldn't want to f**k a puppy.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Things men are impressed by:
    Guns
    Violence
    Fights
    Football

Things men are not impressed by:
    Cute things.

It's not so hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    any1 know wot i mean
    depends what puppies ya talk about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    any1 know wot i mean
    Men feel the need to be macho and "strong" outwardly. So if they see something really cute they have to push it out of their mind and not voice it otherwise their mates tend to think they bat for the other team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    so hard to be a man nowadays :rolleyes:
    its not! i must say for all the feminist views out there.. sexism has its place. although it sounds traditional, i like guys holding doors open and being the classic 'gentleman'.. its not that hard guys, just be polite. things like swearing and spitting are not big and not clever.. and we really all want a frank sinatra at heart.. and i must say if i saw a guy cooing over a puppy id be a bit worried frankly.. cooing is a girls job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    its not! i must say for all the feminist views out there.. sexism has its place. although it sounds traditional, i like guys holding doors open and being the classic 'gentleman'.. its not that hard guys, just be polite. things like swearing and spitting are not big and not clever.. and we really all want a frank sinatra at heart.. and i must say if i saw a guy cooing over a puppy id be a bit worried frankly.. cooing is a girls job
    why cant guys coo over a puppy?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.