nishapatel1988
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
hey! anyone wana do radiography at uce?where ya planning on stayin?
DevilsOwn
Report 13 years ago
Hey Nisha, lloks like I'll be going to UCE, I don't live far from Birmigham so I'm not gonna be staying in halls.

Oh and the thing on the other thread about why I didn't wanna go to UCE well it's cos I haven't heard alot of good things about the Uni. I went to an open day in March though and it wasn't so bad. The course has improved over the past to years so I guess we're started at a good time there.
crazygirlr
Report 13 years ago
hey! i had applied for diagnostic radiography! n got a conditional offer from uce n hav accepted it as my 1st choice. i havent heard nice things abt it.....nw wunderin if i made a mistake('?')......jus curious to kno if u hav bin to see it?? n if u hav how did u find the uni n the accomodation?? I wud luv to hear from u....it wud be helpful...............thanx!!!!

crazygirlr
Bigface
Report 13 years ago
Hi Crazygirlr

I have also got a conditional place for diagnostic in sept & its my 1st choice. I am from Birmingham and yes Perry Barr isn't the best part of the City, but its fine really. You won't be spending all your time there and you don't have to live in that area. I live the other side of b'ham and will be travelling over everyday. Went there on the course open day & the lectures etc seemed really nice. V excited to start can't wait!
Spiffy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im applying for diagnostic radiography for 2007 entry at UCE, i live in birmingham and yeah, perry barr isnt the best of places but birmingham is a major city and you cant expect every area to be perfect. I went on the open day earlier this year and the campus is really nice, i like the layout of it but wasnt so keen about getting a lift to the seventh floor to go and talk to the lecturers (i hate lifts). The entrance to the uni is on a quiet back road and the campus is well kept from the looks of things with a pub The Hare of the Dog right next to the car parks in front of the main building, good times

What were your offers for diagnostic radiography and what were your interviews like? DO they require you to have work experience in an imaging centre because ive been trying so hard to get even just a day visit arraned without any luck...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (9)
7.96%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (12)
10.62%
No, but maybe I will look into it (28)
24.78%
No and I wouldn't consider it (64)
56.64%

Watched Threads