Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Cellulite watch

Announcements

Im 20, really thin but I can a bit of cellulite on my bum lol, why won't the fat just spread around:mad: Is this normal at 20? Does anyone have it? How can I get rid of it any particular excersises?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if there are exercises to get rid of it but you could exfoliate with cocoa butter. One of my friends said she had cellulite and got rid of some of it by using some Avon anti-Cellulite products.

Don't eat chocolate unless you wata cellulite city all over ur arse.

(Original post by red_roadkill)
    I don't know if there are exercises to get rid of it but you could exfoliate with cocoa butter. One of my friends said she had cellulite and got rid of some of it by using some Avon anti-Cellulite products.

Don't eat chocolate unless you wata cellulite city all over ur arse.
    Ok thanks, im always eating chocolate, plus its easter lol.

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people have it, it doesn't mean you're too fat or anything.

They sell anti-cellulite rollers for €10 which work very well. Doesn't last though, it comes back.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i would say pretty much every 20 year old who isn't a complete stick insect probably has a little bit. apparently using a body brush on the area encourages it to break down (or something like that)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite thin too and have some. I also do loads of sport, I think it's just bad luck to be honest.
    but don't worry, as long as you are fit and healthy it shouldn't get out of control and most guys don't notice it if it's just a bit. we are far to critical of our bodies, lol.
    there I am worrying about one little stretch mark, when the guy i fancy has a beer belly. seriously, don't take your appearance too seriously, lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.