Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How much do the following companies pay? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok, so a little help needed. My friend has just applied to a few places for part time work (he's 17) can anyone tell me how much they pay?

Sainsburys, boots, KFC, Matalan and woolworths.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing more then minimum wage i would imagine.

ReputationRep:
    For under 18's at boots the pay at my store is £4.11 but its time and a half on sundays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by znicz)
    For under 18's at boots the pay at my store is £4.11 but its time and a half on sundays
    thats actually not too bad. thought it wouldve been much lower.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno how much an hour but I work twelve hours a week at Sainsbury's and get paid £245 a month, and I'm 18. It's £5.12 an hour I think I'm not sure, and time and a half on Sundays.

ReputationRep:
    Hey sorry if this is too late!!! But I work in woolworths and got £4.24 an hour when I was 17. Not sure how much I'll get now I'm 18.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.