jimmydoerre3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
since lse does not have the right to award its own degree, would our degree be from the university of london? would the diploma also say "the london school of economics and political science" to differentiate the different institutions?
Theorist
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah. The degree you get is from the University of London but it states the college you went to for your study on your certificate. So you won't lose out on the LSE brand name!

Sen
Knogle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes, as Sen stated, LSE's full name will be printed on your certificate as the college you studied at. That's what employers will be looking at.
Octavius85
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Knogle)
Yes, as Sen stated, LSE's full name will be printed on your certificate as the college you studied at. That's what employers will be looking at.
It sure is an essential detail
Eru Lawliet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah, that is a must! If it's only UoL i'd be applying to lesser London colleges... no offense though!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
even if it wasn't printed on the damn certificate, you really think it would go unnoticed that you were a LSE grad? personally, i think the combination of uol/college on the certificate looks nice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (9)
7.96%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (12)
10.62%
No, but maybe I will look into it (28)
24.78%
No and I wouldn't consider it (64)
56.64%

Watched Threads