Turn on thread page Beta

What shoes? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I have this gorgeous white skirt which looks kind of (but not exactly) like the attachment.

So I have a really nice turquoise t-shirt to go with it but the thing is, im CLUELESS when it comes to shoes.

What colour? What style?

Help!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you were wearing it in summer, what about a pair of birkenstocks? They go with absolutely everything and are brill! A pair of turquiose flip-flops maybe? I have some polka dot turquiose and black ones from Asda that I got last year and would match perfectly, plus I used to wear them with a white cotton gyspy skirt for work

I'm sure a pair of ballet pumps would look nice with it as well

ReputationRep:
    I dont like birkenstocks much, but ballet pumps are my love.
    I dont know what colour cos surely turquoise would clash with the top?

Im pretty darn short aswell (5 ft 1) so maybe a heel would be better?

Argh shoes are anoying.

ReputationRep:
    You could go for another pale colour like yellow, or silver instead. Personally, would wear silver flip flops or ballet shoes.

ReputationRep:
    i'd wear flip flops if it were summer. but it's not.
    I have some nice leather ballet pumps in mid grey. They'd look nice.
    or get some silver ballet pumps

ReputationRep:
    Sorry should have mentioned im not actually wearing this until the summer...

mmm pale yellow ballet pumps sound really nice cheers!

ReputationRep:
    I always try to match my top with my shoes, so if you wear turquoise top then wear turquoise shoes :-) ballet pumps wld probably go with that skirt, i wld wear them anyway! Or little sandals or something. I dont like Birkenstocks either, think they are quite ugly but i can imagine some pretty slip on shoes or something
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah pale yellow would work really well! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Some wedges with a cork-wood type sole and white uppers? I had some last year and they went with all my white bottoms. Also had some lovely wooden-sole white thong flat sandals from Faith, something like that would look ace.

ReputationRep:
    What about a pair of flip-flops with a little kitten heel?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.