Best foundation under a tenner Watch

r0manticide17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I usually buy lancome adaptive, but at 21 quid i cant really afford it at the moment! I want one thats gonna look good, cover blemishes and go on well (not caking!). Ive heard that dream matt mousse is good, but im not sure. Bit much to try it and then find i dont like it! Any ideas based on personal experience? I have quite a few marks and blemishes from spots, so i want these to be covered. thanks
Angelharpist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've heard that the new L'Oreal Infallible Foundation is good - quite heavy coverage and long-lasting. They don't do one pale enough for me (oh woe) but all my friends who have tried it swear by it...
r0manticide17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I hate choosing the colour of it, damn. I either end up with one too light or one too dark! Im currently using Boots no. seven intelligent balance. Its good, but dries too quickly and doesnt spreak properly. Also looks a bit cakey too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (203)
52.86%
No (181)
47.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise