Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok its 6:30 pm on a saturday night, what should I do, i say what should I do.... my friends and I are trying tot hink of stuff to do and can't think of anything... any ideas...? oh ya we cant go to clubs or drink cuz we are not 19

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Ok its 6:30 pm on a saturday night, what should I do, i say what should I do.... my friends and I are trying tot hink of stuff to do and can't think of anything... any ideas...? oh ya we cant go to clubs or drink cuz we are not 19
    go to Sam the record man shop and buy music, lol, that's about one of the only places I remember in Toronto cos the CD's are cheap. Go ice skating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    read a book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    read a book
    Wolf, could you reply to my PM mate?

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    rob a bank

ReputationRep:
    I was about say I would have thought its too late to go out now, but then I realised you were in Canada. Over here its 18 you need to get into clubs but with some awful clubs they let 14 year olds in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Wolf, could you reply to my PM mate?

Cheers.
    why do you think that i have msn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I was about say I would have thought its too late to go out now, but then I realised you were in Canada. Over here its 18 you need to get into clubs but with some awful clubs they let 14 year olds in.
    yeah but they are the clubs that no sane 18+ person would want to go in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    yeah but they are the clubs that no sane 18+ person would want to go in
    Yes I know thats why I called them awful clubs. There is a chain of them in this country the name follows washing up and begins with L.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know thats why I called them awful clubs. There is a chain of them in this country the name follows washing up and begins with L.
    liquid? never seen one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    liquid? never seen one
    Yeah thats right there is one in Oldham (I have only ever been to Oldham once and wished I hadn't) and it was full of virtualy naked 14 year olds. You don't get that at 5th Ave in Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats right there is one in Oldham (I have only ever been to Oldham once and wished I hadn't) and it was full of virtualy naked 14 year olds. You don't get that at 5th Ave in Manchester.
    ah, if I find one i won't go in lol

Our best clubs are called: Academy, Ikon, Jumpin Jaks, The Square

and the best place to go if you wanna chill out is Orange Rooms: Comfy Sofas, fish tanks.... great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)

and the best place to go if you wanna chill out is Orange Rooms: Comfy Sofas, fish tanks.... great
    we have no proper clubs in Aylesbury :mad:

unless you count, Chicago's, Litten tree, Yates and Hogshead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)

there's a jumpin jaks near me, never been there though seen as I'm underage

ReputationRep:
    amazing trade - how can you make your avatar bigger than 50x50 pixels? :eek:

(Original post by MuniE)
    ditch the ****ing glasses.

ReputationRep:
    Liquid.......is just that washed up *****!!!!!!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.